A Glitch Surely?

Im not really sure how to describe this. I’m at the gate at EHAM in the cockpit and it’s quite dark but then i toggle the outside view and its quickly fades darker i hope these images can help.

(These photos are taken within seconds)

And please, don’t call me Shirley.

2 Likes

I’ve had this happen before at EHAM
Not sure why

Could it be to do with the negative elevation?

1 Like

Maybe
I never thought about that

My first though was that the devs had made the cockpit view lighter to help taxiing at night but iv’e never had it before and it’s never been mentioned in update notes so that seems unlikely.

This is because the moon reflects differently based on the different surfaces that you view it from. The reflective interior of the cabins will naturally light the cabin a littler better, where as the tarmac will often absorb that light rather than reflect.

1 Like

Does this explain the slow fading of the outside view?

I funny enough had this same problem while flying in a CRJ200 also. Maybe an aircraft related glitch?

Could very well be ill see if i can get the same effect with other aircraft.

Edit: it does only seem to be the CRJ i tried aircraft of all sizes even one that are of a similar size to the CRJ but i can’t replicate the effect. This looks like a bug.

Ok. Thats a good idea. I would but dont have access to IF right at this second. charging noises in the background

1 Like

it does only seem to be the CRJ i tried aircraft of all sizes even one that are of a similar size to the CRJ but i can’t replicate the effect. This looks like a bug

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.