A glimpse of Old Infinite flight

Hello Community! Today I went back to my old iPad to see if infinite flight would still work on it (and the version I have there is really old ๐Ÿ˜‚ version18.02) so I thought Iโ€™d share a screenshot of this CRJ200 departing from SFO at sunrise!

38 Likes

The water looked so nice back then ๐Ÿ˜

7 Likes

That anti-aliasing though, sheesh. Amazing to see how far itโ€™s come!

3 Likes

One thing I miss about the old versions is the water. That was a beautiful sight, but Iโ€™m glad this simulator has come so far, and I canโ€™t wait to see how far it can go

13 Likes

Also the nav/beacon/strobe lights reflecting off the ground at night. That feature is truly missed.

3 Likes

It is amazing to see how far this simulator has come, and I wish that IF brought back terrain for maps

1 Like

I miss the good old KNUC. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Pretty awesome stuff! Iโ€™m fortunate to run an old version of the app on my older iPad. Itโ€™s so cool to go back and forth and compare! Awesome memories.

1 Like

So amazing! I missed the flights from 2014โ€ฆ
i flew everytime Los Angeles to Palms springs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

I too miss this old beautiful water textures, also who knows maybe one day weโ€™ll see it come back ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

This brings back memories. Back in 2014 I would always fly the United Express CRJ-200. This was all before I could actually perform a full flight though

1 Like

#GoodOldTimes

Glad that there are still pictures of the old IFโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Yea also glad my iPad works and still supports it ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

It does bring back great memories! I also used to fly the United CRJ all the time haha

2 Likes

Ah, the memories. I remember drifting the old United CRJ-200 in the areas around KCLT (I think). Man that was a while ago, IF has come so far!

2 Likes

Kinda dumb how they still havenโ€™t updated that livery. I would really love to see the new United livery on some of the planes with the old old old livery.

2 Likes

Hmmm drifting, thatโ€™s new ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

That was me all the time in 2013-2015!๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

To think this was three years agoโ€ฆ

1 Like

Same here ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

1 Like