A Gift from the Staff Members

Hi everyone!

It’s been awhile since I posted a #screenshots-and-videos topic. I’m officially on Spring Break and when I have long breaks, that means more #screenshots-and-videos topics and flights. So, I just wanted to share and thank you for the staff members who really make this game amazing. Here are some of my favorite screenshots from my flights.

@RAH just landing at Nellis Air Force Base after doing some patterns and me (Viper 2) going around.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars

-Frank Sinatra

Rotating off of runway 4R at Detroit off to Seoul

“Ladies and Gentleman, if you look of to our right you will see one of the 7 wonders of the world Niagara Falls.”

Lufthansa A330 on final for runway 17R at Denver from Frankfurt. Who else is excited for when the A330 rework comes out? 🙋‍♂️

An A-10 formation with @Aviation108 and @Tyler_Shelton! Definitely one of my favorite moments in my Infinite Flight career!

✏️ pulling it’s gear up after departure out of Buffalo

WestJet 002VG turning with radar vectors into CYUL from CYYC

Air Tahiti Nui B787-9 turning over the Canadian Rockies about to start decending into Vancouver from Paris. I would’ve continued to Papeete but I didn’t have time to fly after my long haul. Did you know that Air Tahiti Nui fly’s this route?

Off to Sunny Cancun from Seattle with Mt. Ranier in the background

Hope you enjoyed my topic today, and I hope you all are staying safe! Take COVID seriously and we can get through this.

68 Likes

Nice shots!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Very cool shots @MJP_27!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Man, this was a while ago 😅

Nice photos Mason!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Nice shots mate…!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Great pictures 🙌🏼

1 Like

Wonderful shots! Those would be perfect is some needs a new profile picture!

1 Like

Really great photos Mason! Moonshot was my favorite!

1 Like

Great shots! I loved the one with Air India 787 and the Moon 😍

1 Like

Super cool photos! Thanks for the share :D

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

4 Likes

Nice screen caps!

…in other words, I love you!💖

1 Like

Great shots! ✈️

Thank you @anon71374032 and @IFChile-SpeedbirdCL!!

2 Likes

Amazing Pics!!!

Amazing gift!!!