A Gathering of MD-11F's

While waiting to pick up someone at KRSW, I noticed a gathering of unmarked MD-11F’s parked on the other side of the active runway. Not something that’s typically seen here.

22 Likes

That’s cool and odd to see them lined up like that. Maybe going to another freighter company?

3 Likes

Very cool can’t wait to see it in infinite flight

3 Likes

Saw them in June last year:)

6 Likes

I know this is probably wrong but they look a bit like fire training or anti terrorism training planes.

3 Likes

I believe it’s just a contract cargo carrier. I had one arrive and depart a few months back at my base and it departed back to RSW.

Steepest climb I’ve ever seen to this day… excluding fighters! 😜

15 Likes

What IS the steepest departure you’ve seen?

1 Like

Aren’t those the chem trail carriers?

2 Likes

F15 and F22

In this case, the MD11 was empty, climbing at was roughly 6500-7000fpm. I have video but… 🤐

4 Likes

These are most likely government planes transporting illegal Syrian refugees.

8 Likes

Last time I seen one of them land it was register to western global airlines

Do you have the tail numbers for any of these?

That’s cool! Hope to see it in infinite flight soon!

We gotta see that video ;)

From @Pilotmaster2129 photos one of them is N412SN. These MD-11F’s seem to belong to Western Global Airline.

3 Likes

@Mobin_A how can you even make out a tail number? Or did you google it and guess which aircraft it was

I work in and around KMIA and have seen N412SN being loaded up by our company. I guess its a partnership.

Don’t tell me you’re one of those

1 Like

Ahh I see it come into PANC once in a lot of times lol @Mobin_A

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.