A friendly reminder about today’s FNF

This week’s FNF is in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (WMKK) and I would like to announce this kind reminder about the Terminals there.

Terminal 1 is for International Flights (including domestic Malaysian Airlines Flights) and non budget airlines. Terminal 2 is for budget airlines only.

WMKK Airport Map:

20 Likes

Awesome post Vinne!
Sadly not everyone is going to be able to see and follow this but those who do see this hopefully will!

Some people like to spawn close to the runway regardless of the terminal/airline and some like to be 100% realistic.

7 Likes

Thanks @PlaneGeek!

2 Likes

That’s great!!!

Thanks @Vinne

1 Like

Oh this is interesting, I’m currently flying a MH738 to KL for BAVA and on their air table it says terminal 2/3 so I was going to park in T2

1 Like

That’s weird. Maybe contact a BAVA event manager (or whosever informed you about that) about how it’s wrong?

2 Likes

Don’t worry…I’ll be at the right gate tonight 😉

2 Likes

Ok i will
Look on the bright side, you just saved me from going there :)

1 Like

Haha, I guess I did.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, real cool to see people who know their local airport well share this info with us for FNFs… perhaps this kind of information can be added to the FNF posts in the future?

1 Like

Great info. As I’m going to start a flight into Kulala Lumpur! :) 🇲🇾

2 Likes

Lucky I always use Flightradar24 to find the right gate the flight uses both Departing and Arriving 😜

1 Like

Sure would be cool if they would do that. It would bring FNFs to a whole new realism level!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.