A Fresh Start // Infinite Flight Movie

Well hello IFC! I’m back in the #screenshots-and-videos. Today I have an IF movie. It took a few days to film and edit. It’s my first movie so I hope you like it.

Like the video and subscribe if you want. Let me know what you think of it. Have a good day!
17 Likes

Nice movie you made, @Luke_King-kong! A tip, just practice with your freecam skills, it looks a little, jumpy, is how I would describe it. But other than that, great job!

2 Likes

Thanks! I will certainly practice more with the free cam.

Very nice video, a couple tips, turnoff all the UI elements to make it look better and cleaner, secondly practise using the free cam and practice the shot you want using the free cam a few times before you start filming so you get used to it.

Ps, thanks for adding me at the end lol.

4 Likes

How did you integrate the video on the forum me when I put my link there is only the link 😕

Good movie 🎦

1 Like

Thanks for the tips and your welcome.

1 Like

I dont get what you are asking.

Make sure the link is on a separate line

1 Like

Nice movie! @Luke_King-kong

1 Like

Really good. But a little feedback i think with more practice with the free cam shots maybe try a little bit more smoother on changing the view but other wise this is very good. @Luke_King-kong

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Because I’m the OP i get a notification when someone replies so no need to ping me at the end 😀.

Very nice video. Really enjoyed it!

1 Like

Thanks so much 😀

Also welcome to the IFC!!!
Hear is somthing to get you started hear

Have a good time hear.

1 Like

It’s always to know a 757 is a car, and it’s like boom clap woosh woosh clap boom clap woosh woosh clap. Good video!

2 Likes

Great Video 🙂

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and great feed back. It means a lot. Never thought people would like it. Thanks again everyone!

Just for comparison, this is my old movie

Thank for the welcome Luke. Glad to be here.

1 Like