A flight in the old Infinite Flight... The very old one

Hello humans!

Today, I made a trip in the old Infinite Flight. With “old” I mean, the very very old Infinite Flight.

This version was released somewhere in 2014, and according to my source, it’s version 1.0. So like I said, very old.

This was taking in solo mode, because obviously, multiplayer feature didn’t existed back in that time.

I hope you enjoy, I might do another part if you liked it. :)

The menu…

Aaah… the menu… Looking at this picture, you can already say it’s an old version…

Liveries

Even though my little title above said “liveries”, there was only one livery on the B737-800. The Southwest Airlines’ one.

In-game experience

Here are some in-game shots that I took. I made a little pattern at San Fransisco.

Something great were the reversers… You could actually go backwards with your aircraft! Absolutely great…
Now… The water… I think this version is soo old, that they weren’t animated. Everyone knows the “old” water textures that were “so good looking”. Well I hope you don’t mean these one…

Enough talking, here are the photos.

Thans for looking at these. Have a great day!
George

38 Likes

I got IF in 2012…

I’m trying remember what it was like back then if this is 2014 xd

3 Likes

Well, where I downloaded the app, it said somewhere in 2014. Laybe it was uploaded in 2014, but released in 2012… It’s saying it’s version 1.0, though…

2 Likes

…Wow man, that look like a beginning of mobile flight simulator

1 Like

Well I mean

so idk
I do remember getting it at a young age
(Btw this is not when it was released, it was when I purchased it)

2 Likes

Did you take there shots before?

2 Likes

Ah man. I remember that. Nostalgia is hitting me like a bus

3 Likes

Such improvements made! This is why you don’t moan at devs. Great pictures of history @Captain_George_IF!

3 Likes

I played that same version a few month ago it has really improved over the past years.
E.G. We had no landing gear door animation.
No Reversthrust animation.
In some aircrafts there were no cockpit view.

1 Like

Yup, indeed. I was very surprised when I found out that there wasn’t cockpit view.

1 Like

I remember landing the space shuttle! 😍

3 Likes

I like how one of the features is no animated parts lol

2 Likes

Omg the reflections are 💩💩💩

It’s insane how much has changed

2 Likes

I believe you have to set time to sunset for it to really show whether it’s reflecting (and looking great) or not. Looks pretty similar to the own with the great reflections from my memory, but I am pretty unsure.

2 Likes

Indeed it is good looking. I wouldn’t say the water in these pictures, but there was a time when we had shiny, great looking water.

2 Likes

Old? That’s older than… My school! Pretty cool though! My school opened in 2016 if you were wondering

1 Like

Funny how it says 737-800 but it’s the -700

2 Likes

Oh the good old days😍 where the “787-900” only had the Virgin Atlantic livery!

2 Likes

never did because at that time didn’t know how to take screen shots or anything

1 Like

That is so cool! but that nostalgia though, so much. Even though I didn’t play in 2014, I started in 2015.

1 Like