A few things?

First of all I just want to say thanks to whoever was controlling Heathrow just now on training server as you did a great job with the traffic :)

Secondly, I did a trip from Heathrow to Brussels and returned back to Heathrow but on the return leg, I couldn’t hear atc for a while And I don’t know why. Is there anyway I can prevent it from happening again?

Final thing is, on the outbound leg from EGLL-EBBR, I was taxiing and there was EGLL ground but on my screen it showed EGLL Unicom . Is this due to my wifi connection?

Think someone else is having the same problem.

1 Like

Yeh a lot of people seem to be having communication problems with atc. Also what does api service mean because it kept showing a yellow sign for me?

When you have a problem with the frequencies, especially if you can not hear any ATC there is a rule in the game, you should change your callsign and write NORDO, I will make it clear that I can not remember if that is the right word, I will confirm to you if it is
This is a way for ATC to know that you can not hear it.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice and it’s alright if you can’t remember if it’s the right word

1 Like

so I found the right word, NORDO, you should use this callsign when you have a problem with ATC, so if he sees you he will know about the problem

1 Like

thanks for your help :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.