Hey all! Today I went to ISP (Long Island MacArthur Airport) for about 2 and a half hours. It was somewhat windy, around 15 MPH, so it was cool to see the planes bounce around a little bit on takeoff. I got some surprisingly decent pictures with my iPhone 6. Videos will be posted soon!
SUMMARY OF WHAT I SAW, LISTED IN ORDER:
- Frontier A319 from New Orleans (wasn’t able to get pictures)
- Southwest 737 from Fort Lauderdale (wasn’t able to get pictures of arrival)
- Southwest 737 from Baltimore (wasn’t able to get pictures of arrival)
- Southwest 737 to Orlando
- Southwest 737 to Baltimore (the one from FLL)
- Southwest 737 to West Palm Beach (the one from BWI)
- Frontier A321 to Tampa (wasn’t able to get pics of arrival)
- Kalitta Charters 727!!
- Southwest 737 from Tampa
- As well as a bunch of GA aircraft and jets.
Without further a due, here are the pictures! (not listed in order)
WN 737 blasting off for Orlando
On final for 24 from Tampa
Frontier A321 “Steve the Eagle” to Tampa. It was LOUD!
Steve the Eagle after its arrival from RSW, waiting to be filled up for TPA
VERY RARE! Kalitta Charters 727 from Lexington KY, it flew in a few days ago and will fly out tomorrow.
Some action at Concourse A, the one closest to me was loading up for BWI and the one in the background loading up for PBI.
PBI, here she comes! I just love the -700’s with split scimitars 😍
Please ask permission before using any of these photos!