A few face palm questions (EGCC/MAN)

This comes from the Manchester airport official website anyone spot it??

Is anyone else interested in the new Flights out of Manchester this year??

5 Likes

Why does it say the B777 Dreamliner

11 Likes

I see how this is interesting but does it really warrant a new topic?

1 Like

Well I guess it differs on opinion. Because you could use this to discuss matters about Manchester Airport so maybe, I dunno

1 Like

This makes me crying

3 Likes

Boeing 777 Dreamliner…somewhere there was a miscommunication.

2 Likes

I think this is just a typo error, because Saudia have received their Dreamliners and I think the author of this article have just touched the “7” button instead of the “8” button.

I don’t think the author have done this error because he didn’t know the difference between the two planes

3 Likes

Ooh…a combination of my 2 favourite Boeings. Where can I order a 777 Dreamliner? Hopefully this plane comes to Infinite Flight ;)

2 Likes

Maybe 777 Dreamliner will be 777X new name? 😂

That Fatal Typo sometimes annoys AvGeeks alot. Like Boeing 380, Airbus 777, and now 777 Dreamliner…

2 Likes

The website is Confused.com

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s just a silly mistake because Saudi have been sending 777s four times a week, now up to five times a week on a 787.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but it’s not funny at all and a little bit off-topic

What what is a Boeing 777 Dreamliner is it new model of 777 or hybrid of 787 and 777

I think it meant the B777 and Dreamliner aircraft

Hybrid 777 with 787 only for saudia

@Josh_Mcmunn that dates to last year which is from 7th September 2016 if I am right

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.