A Farewell Flight I Drawing the IF Logo in the Skies I 21 Pilots I 2 VAs I Timelapse Included!

Hey everyone!

I’m back with another #screenshots-and-videos topic, and it’s a fun one this time!

On Monday, @RedMMP2612, a dedicated member of @MalaysiaAirlinesVA and @Singapore_Virtual, would be leaving Infinite Flight. Thus, the MHVA and SVA team decided to perform a special farewell flight for him.

The 21 pilot strong flight took us over Perth, @RedMMP2612’s hometown, and we drew the Infinite Flight logo in the skies.

I also created a time-lapse of the whole process which you can watch by clicking the image below:

Time for some photos!

Lining up on Runway 21

Departing out of Perth Airport.

Passing over Perth with a Malaysia Airlines A350 landing.

A Singapore Airlines A333 passes overhead.

Crossing paths: A Malaysia Airlines A350 crosses 2000ft overhead a Singapore Airlines B77W on short final.

Double A350s! A Malaysia Airlines A350 lands at Perth with a Singapore Airlines A350 taxiing in the background.

Parked at the gate! Who doesn’t love the bright colours of the tail of Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines?

This event was organised by @TheAviationGallery, @AndrewWu & @Millard_Lee as a tribute to @RedMMP2612.

Special thanks to the following pilots who made this possible:

@AndrewWu, @Millard_Lee, @Average_Gamer, @HappyDays, @Amrlazer, @Ritesh321, @Anthony_Morgan, @Pilot_Nidhal, @Sharan.Somayaji, @nsfw, @Capt_Maverick, @JackCheahMHVA, @AndreIndonesia73, @chuck, @Gergo_Bognar, @PlaneLife2018, @Millard_Lee, @TheAviationGallery @LordWizrak and 2 others

As always, thanks for viewing, and see you at the next one 👋

67 Likes

WOW! This is awesome. Well done everyone, what a fantastic project 👏👏👏

18 Likes

*Cries

Great Job, but it’s so sad to see Suyash go 🥺

5 Likes

Thanks, Marc! @AndrewWu and I were really happy with the turnout of both VAs and we were really happy to have the chance to send off our pilots like this.

5 Likes

So glad to be a part of planning and flying in this event. Goodbye @RedMMP2612, we’ll miss you.

7 Likes

So thats what all the traffic at Perth was about :) Very nice.

6 Likes

Amazing video! Looks like it was an amazing event!

Sad to see you go @RedMMP2612! Thanks for being a leader at Qatar Virtual!

6 Likes

Fantastic we could do this for one of ours. The whole time @RedMMP2612 was parked at the gate, watching his fellow pilots above in the skies performing the logo & goodbye waves for him. Very touching… You’ll be missed Suyash!

5 Likes

Oh, it’s your birthday too! Happy Birthday! Let’s make it a… farewell and celebration flight! :)

3 Likes

Yes it’s my birthday today, thank you! Made the event ‘double’ special for me

4 Likes

I’m Honour to be a part of this event!

Goodbye @RedMMP2612 MHVA Will never forget you!

5 Likes

Thanks for coming 😊

3 Likes

Amazing shots 👍

Sad to see @RedMMP2612 leave, I Hope he’s doing well

4 Likes

Thanks, @El_YuainXD!

2 Likes

Even though I’m not part of MHVA and SVA, and we haven’t talked much, it’s still really sad to see you leaving @RedMMP2612.

Cool timelapse and great photos @TheAviationGallery!

3 Likes

I’m lucky that @AndrewWu and @TheAviationGallery are amazing CEOs and are so open to suggestions. If it were not for @AndrewWu for taking my proposal of making a farewell event for @RedMMP2612, we wouldn’t have this event. Also, thank you to @Singapore_Virtual and @MalaysiaAirlinesVA for the amazing turn out! SEA POWERRR!!! Yea, I’m glad that we have such an amazing group of pilots🥰

@RedMMP2612, despite you staying in slack, I’ll still miss your company. Last night, your lovely “corgi” had a broken heart and was quite lost for words from the sadness from within. It’s sad that you are leaving and that I’ve only met you for a while. I’m also glad that I was able to be your good friend and that you trust me. Not a lot of my friends trust me…I have no clue why, I’ve never exposed them except for a guy who bullied me. You and your wife have actually…like actually motivated me to pursue my goals and have been there to support me. Like seriously, who would I be without you guys? 😂. On a serious note, it has been great to have you by my side, supporting my every actions and also helping me. 😉

Anyways, I’ll always be available if you and your wife want to chat with me. I look forward to having the same experience I had with the new person taking over your account 🙂😊.

6 Likes

Thank you Guys. This is awesome

4 Likes

I’m flattered…

Thanks for the idea anyway! It was a really enjoyable event.

3 Likes

Good bye @RedMMP2612! I hope you do good in life! 😢

3 Likes

Ground was chaos during the event 😂

2 Likes