A discussion I'd like to have

I believe the coming of Project Metal might be a huge solution for this

2 Likes

Its hopefully going to be released in a few days the hotfix

1 Like

I’m saying why should we pay for something that isn’t working properly?. Like I said in my post possibly a week of free pro added to the users who paid for it.

1 Like

Same things happening to me, I can’t even begin pushback before it crashes

2 Likes

Here is what the staff said:

In regards to anyone that’s having lots of lag, the really simple solution is to simply just hide all aircraft on live. In regards to the crashes, the staff have already identified the issue and are aiming to pass out a hotfix for it very soon.

I promise the update was never intended to be “not working”. We put many hundreds upon thousands of hours into beta testing to make sure it was as stable as possible, however the scenario changes slightly when every server is packed to the max and overloaded…

1 Like

I and most of everyone I’ve spoken to agree that if we pay for something, we should be able to use it. I’m not bashing anyone but my idea for this post was a possible solution to compensate the user base.

1 Like

A big thanks to everyone who has worked on this. Like i said i’m not bashing anyone. Knowing the mods here this will be locked but its nice to know someone listened to my “rant”

1 Like

If I may, I have not had a crash or issue with the app since the 20.1 update.

what device are you using?

1 Like

iPad Mini 4. High graphics, anti-aliasing on, etc.

1 Like

I do understand that lots of people are experiencing issues however, not everyone is. For example I have a relatively old phone (iPhone 7) and I just completed a 14 hour flight with all settings full and experienced no issues. What I am trying to say is that not everyone would need the extra week, however your idea could work for the people who are experiencing the issues.

1 Like

What device are you using? More importantly what’s the RAM?

1 Like

I’m using a mini 2 with setting on medium. Also before starting a flihgt, I also restart my device and clear the cache

1 Like

For the record, my IPhone 11 is as hot as a toaster when flying the 777 on a long flight

1 Like

The RAM is more than likely what’s causing the crashes, although I thought the fix for long haul crashes was implemented?

When do your crashes occur?

1 Like

The devs are fixing this issue that is happening itl take only a couple days. There will be a hotfix. Trust them they are only a small group of people they will come through like always :)

1 Like

Yes it is frustrating, but I look at it this way: in a few days it’ll start to get better and by next month, this should be behind us because a lot of people will settle down. That being said, the IF team is trying to fix this so we should just be patient. Regarding the price, it is very low for us when you look at other sims that cost way more to maintain and buy add ons to make it look “okay”. This is also a Mobile Sim, so we have less but of higher quality. Sorry that you are unhappy, but know that the issue will be fixed and taken care of as always.

2 Likes

as soon as i spawn in

I understand that. Thank you for your reply. Slowly but surely

1 Like