A different point of view... @ KLAS

Today, instead of my usual spot, I actually decided to explore other parts of 26L. This time, I was parked on the corner of Sunset and S Bruce Street on an electrical box. It’s quite well known to Vegas spotters hence why I met about 4 large spotters from IG.

We got a couple Heavies from @Altaria55 land and another couple special schemes. Another session basically testing my new lense! Enjoy!


Arriving in the early morning sun is a wild bananabus from Burbank.


All wrapped up in blue flaring for some butter from NeW yOrK.


American’s powerhouse fitted with em Rolls Royce engines.


Virgin America’s More To Love, I’m loving the nostalgia.


Dreamy Dreamliner 😍


Can’t make a topic without the Canyon Blue! Here you are @Luke_Sta 😏


Southwe- WestJet 737-700 making butter on 26L!


A newly reworked 757 with Pratts arriving with some mountains.


Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

47 Likes

nice shots!

2 Likes

mucho nico shotos

I knew spanish class would come in handy one day ;)

1 Like

Well, that looks like a very good spot! Great pictures with the very interesting backgrounds on many pictures and the fantastically blue sky on the other pictures. Very well done! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Here’s your spanish plane as a reward lol

3 Likes

These are really nice! You got some mad skills. I tried aviation photography, but I just never could follow through with it because of COVID.

1 Like

Anyone else just wondering how to get 12 likes in 2 minutes 💭

Great shots like always Blitz!

2 Likes

Aww that sucks, it’s a really fun hobby! It costs more and more as you go but once you got some good gear, you can stick with them for a few years!

1 Like

Nice shots!

1 Like

😂😂😂😂😂
These captions keep getting better! Great shots as always Blitz! (Like limit)

1 Like

Oh boy @ItsBlitz finally found side shots 😳

4 Likes

Maybe, the problem is there’s about 154 streetlights blocking the view so you can only get 3 angles

2 Likes

Omg! I went spotting today and there so annoying!

1 Like

Heres just an example @KPIT

1 Like

I mean I have a really good camera as my dad used to do professional photography. But honestly, I think that I really want to get back into it.

1 Like

I’d love to see some shots from you! You know what type?

I’d say 60% of it is good execution, the other 40% is good editing and knowledge of using the sliders.

1 Like

Yeah well I posted a few of them on the IFC when I used to run my photography account. Here is the thread: Plane spotting in Zurich

This is actually a duo spotting effort haha.

1 Like

Looking good! I’d just say you need to remove the green tint which could easily be done!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it! Maybe I might get back into the groove of photography. 👀

1 Like

I saw the More to Love 737 when it landed inbound from Las Vegas on Flightradar24 although I was on the wrong side of the parking garage.

1 Like