A Delta 777 Tribute - BOM To JFK

A Delta 777 Tribute - BOM To JFK

Hey everyone! I’m back with a video from my long-haul flight from Mumbai to New York-JFK. I enjoyed flying this route. As you know through @Ishrion’s topic here, Delta decided to retire all Boeing 777s. It’s only been several months since this route launched with the world-renowned Delta One product.

Nevertheless, good route with nice views overall. I recommend it :)

Flight Information
  • BOM-JFK
  • Boeing 777-200LR
  • Flight Time: Approximately 15 Hours 30 Minutes
Click On The Picture To Watch!
19 Likes

Very nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you @NathanD!

1 Like

Great photo!

1 Like

Thank you @Captain_Awerty!

1 Like

Mumbai, my 2nd home airport 🤩😍

Very nice job! I did this flight just about 4-5 weeks ago, but I had realistic times (the actual flight departs at 00:05 VABB, arriving at 06:30 KJFK). I had a wonderful arrival into the beautiful sunrise over New York City!

Keep up the great work!

By the way, DL3321 is the callsign of the cargo flights currently in place for COVID. The passenger service is DL25.

1 Like

Thank you!

The passenger callsign I used for the flight was DL25 when I flew the route and I decided to fly daytime due to the views :)

1 Like

Yes the views are stunning.

I recommend going through the passenger service if you haven’t (DL25).

The aircraft goes so far north that sunrise happens around 0300 local time! Seeing the sun come up over the Siberian mountains is a view you can’t miss. Only get it in the northern summers. 😃

1 Like

Yeah, it sounds nice, but I guess being in SFO, you get Air India & United flights to Delhi…

I plan to fly SEA-BLR on AA though :)

1 Like

I am actually from Chicago, so we only have 1 flight per day to India (AI126/7 to-from Delhi), but the SFO flights are equally amazing! 😄

The Seattle flight honestly is a surprise to me though. It’s such an odd route for American to return to India for.

1 Like

Yeah, I might also get an Air India video (Evacuation flights are going on currently, my uncle is going on one)…

Well, hopefully you enjoyed it :)

1 Like