A day in the life of a ground worker at Los Angeles

Hey everyone! This is my second post in my series “Day in the life of a ground worker” Today we’re at Los Angeles International KLAX. I was working on the south side to and started around 11:00AM local time and ended at 11:00PM local time. All and all a twelve hour shift with some pretty good planes. Anyways I’m gonna stop yapping now. Enjoy!

My first plane of the day was this American A321 as I wing walked it for its flight to Dallas Fort Worth

I was then called do push back this United Express CRJ-700 for its flight to Aspen

Next this beautiful Air France A350-900 arrived from Paris and I catered it with some yummy snacks for its flight back

I next had my lunch break around 2:00PM local time, so I casually walked across runways 25R and 25L to find this spot located to the back left of runway 25L to eat my lunch and catch this United 789-9 coming in from Denver

After the lunch I marshaled in this Alaska 737-900 that just arrived in from Portland

Next I got to wing walk this absolutely stunning Lufthansa 747-8 for its flight to Frankfurt

As it got later in the day I was then called to load up cargo for this BA 777-300 for its flight to London Heathrow

Next I push backed this JetBlue A321 for its red eye flight to Boston

Next up, the last plane of the day is this insanely big, fat, whale of a plane. This safety check of this Qantas A380 headed down to Sydney was the highlight of my day!

Well that’s all I got for you

What airport should I do next?

What photo was your favorite?

0 voters
23 Likes

Very cool topic, nice job

1 Like

Interesting topic here @Prestoni

I did something similar at MIA back in October and I was thinking of doing it again 😁

3 Likes

@Tina_Kwesha Thanks!

@NonStopsAviation Nice! I’ll be sure to check that out!

2 Likes

Oh no way. You were on the news! Hope you enjoyed your lunch 👊.

2 Likes

Oh that was a mistake, that was my pet bison Albert that @United403 Gave me.

2 Likes

@United403 you should’ve ran a more thorough background check on @Prestoni before giving him a bison 😩. Rookie mistake am I right?

3 Likes

What airport should I do next?

KSEA, PHNL, or KBOI? 😜

2 Likes

I have already done KSEA

1 Like

Jackson Hole

1 Like

Nice topic and good work on capturing stunning shots. Keep it up

1 Like

Nice one mate 😍🙂👍

1 Like