A Day at Sky Harbor | Spotting @KPHX 2/13/20

Hey everybody!
After a school trip to El Paso, Texas, it was time to head home. But, not before getting a few photos during my layover in Phoenix. Having time in the airport, I decided to try to get some photos despite having to spot through the terminal window. Knowing there is nothing to lose, I stopped at the best location I could find. Using my head to block the glare of the lights and dodging parked planes/gates/vehicles/etc. I got as many photos as I could. After some editing, I was able to get some pretty nice photos! Here are some of the photos and I hope you enjoy!

Skywest Airlines CRJ-701ER (N604SK)

American Airlines A321-211 (N154UW)

American Airlines A320-232 (N659AW)

American Airlines Boeing 757-2B7 (N939UW)

American Airlines A321-253NX (N400AN)

Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-7H4 (N445WN)

Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-7BD (N7741C)

Delta Airlines A321-211 (N350DN)

American Airlines A320-232 (N604AW)

American Airlines Boeing 777-223ER (N786AN)

Also, be sure to check out my Instagram! You can view all my photos from past spotting sessions as well. 👇

Thank you for viewing my photos. If you have any comments or suggestions, I would love to hear them. Also, comment your favorite below!

34 Likes

Great shots!

I love the american A321NX, what a great plane!

2 Likes

Those are great!

Any idea where the 757 was going?

The 757 had just arrived in from Lihue, Hawaii.

2 Likes

Forgot to say thank you! Lol. I must admit the A321NEO has really grown on me. I really like the American livery on it.

2 Likes

Lucky CRMS kids. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about PM me

Nice photos as always. Seeing as this was a school trip did you take those with your phone or a camera?

1 Like

Ignoring that personal attack, lol, I was able to bring my camera since I was taking pictures for everyone.

1 Like

Cool pics! Love the second one with all the company in the background along with the A321 in the foreground.

1 Like

Nice pictures! Love the Canyon Blue 737!

3 Likes

Thanks @Mr-plane-guy1 and @Luke_Sta. I am going to miss the canyon blue livery. I hope they keep some of them like they did with desert gold.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.