A Dark Still Night In Denver to a Sunrise over the Adirondack Mountains

With Burlington (BTV) being featured, and it being one of my favorite airports I decided to fly in from Denver (It’s the longest flight out of BTV) with Frontier which they fly seasonally. I wanted to Time my descent with when I’d be waking up in the morning so I set an alarm for 4:30 AM. I woke up, flew the plane to 10,000 feet which is quite fast at Denver, and fell asleep for another 2 and a half hours until 7 when I woke up and descended into Burlington. The flight was bumpy but beautiful with the sunrise and mountains, flight time was 3 hours and 7 minutes

Lined up on runway 17L ready for our 2:30 AM departure from Denver Rotation at 145 knots After a couple hours of flying the sun rose as we flew threw southern Canada Starting to descend past the beautiful mountains of Northeast New York The last of the Adirondack mountains before crossing Lake Champlain and flying toward the Green Mountains of Vermont Flying alongside the aptly named Green Mountains Approaching runway 33 Touchdown In the Queen City!

As always, please let me know your honest thoughts and opinions on the photos!

27 Likes

The last few photos look excellent; nice job!

2 Likes

I just love Frontier nice pics the last one is awesome!

3 Likes

Really nice! I love the sunset and the mountains!

1 Like

Thank you! :)))

1 Like

Great photos! Love how the sun kissed the A320 :)

2 Likes

Hey! Charlotte NC, is known as the Queen City too. I know there are multiple cities with that nickname, so I won’t get mad.

Those sunset photos above those mountains, they’re great!

2 Likes

Nice job, I really like picture 3 with the reflection in the plane
Keep up the good work👍🏻

1 Like

Thank you! And the Frontier liveries are definitely some of my favorite

2 Likes

3rd shot is my favorite, captures the beautiful sunrise colors reflecting on the aircraft.
Thanks for posting these high quality shots, would love to see more soon!

2 Likes

Great job with the pictures you’ve taken! My favourite pictures is no.5 and no.6, the reason being for no.5 is because it captures a good side of the mountains with the fog being perfectly placed for the right picture and no.6 because it also captures a lot of mountains with some good reflection of your aircraft :/.

Keep up the great work and hope to see more in the future!

1 Like

The 2nd to last cockpit photo was amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks! I always love sunrise flights and how they do that

I just looked up nicknames for Burlington and it said the Queen City so I used it, there can be two 😉

1 Like

Wow! I’d love to see the flight plan!

1 Like

This was the route I took

1 Like

Thank you! And I’m sure you’ll see another post from me either tomorrow or the day after, I have too many ideas for screenshots and videos posts 😂

1 Like

Thanks mate!

1 Like

Very nice photos, I like the third one best!

1 Like

Thank you! #5 was even more amazing to see during the actual flight

2 Likes