A Dark Sky in Canada’s Biggest City to a Blue Sky in Israel

So the other day Toronto was a featured airport as you probably know. I’ve recently wanted to use the El Al 787 because it’s livery is easily one of my favorites. I thought about using it out of either Newark or San Francisco to Tel Aviv, but since Toronto was featured it was the perfect opportunity to fly it as El Al flies their 787 to Tel Aviv from Toronto in real life. I left Toronto just after 9 PM, flew over Newfoundland, South of Iceland, across the UK as the sun rose and down through Europe into Israel where we landed in Tel Aviv just before 1:30 PM. I used the 78X because there is no El Al 787-9 in Infinite Flight and flight time was 9 hours 7 minutes.

Flight Details

CYYZ-LLBG • YYZ-TLV
Toronto to Tel Aviv
El Al 32 Heavy
Boeing 787-10
9:07
@julianb

🇨🇦 • 🇮🇱

The landing lights shine through the Cold Winter Sky as we line up on runway 6L as an Air Canada A319 approaches the parallel from Reagan National in D.C.
Pulling back on the control column as an Air France 747 sits at its stand bound for Paris Sadly they retired their 747s in 2016 Putting the gear up as we climb out of Toronto The sunrise shines against the cloud white fuselage as were faced with the strong headwinds of the JetStream Crossing the cost of the Netherlands just south of Amsterdam Cruising at 35,000 feet with a clear view of the Austrian Alps Flying south toward Tel Aviv over the mountains of Serbia The many islands of the Aegean Sea as we prepare to start our descent toward Tel Aviv Putting the tilted gear down as we approach through the blue Israelean sky A textbook touchdown as we smoke the gear in Tel Aviv!

As always please let me know your thoughts and your favorite photo!

I’ll see you guys tomorrow with either:
Toronto to Seoul
Montreal to Toronto
Doha to Philadelphia
or Los Angeles to Charlotte!

33 Likes

I think these are some of your best pictures, with the editing and lighting! Looks awesome, hope to see more.
That fourth picture just blew my mind, 🤯😄

1 Like

Last one, OOF; that angle is dope. Nice ones bro.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! That 4th photo is my favorite too, it was a fun sunrise, even if I was asleep 😂

1 Like

Thanks! I like that angle too for landing

Yes. Another supply of drugspictures by @NoahM

1 Like

Daily dose of Infinite Flight. That should actually be a thing. Both on IF and IFC. Record stupid moments in game, in-game achievements, and IFC moments or development updates.

3 Likes

News?

I kinda wanna do that now. Let’s hope the mods would approve of it.

3 Likes

Correction: Israeli*

1 Like

Wow! Absolutely stunning picture!
Also the sunset and Aegean Sea shots are fantastic, but this aircraft looks great on all of your pictures!
Really well done once again, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Pictures. Daily P I C T U R E S

Serbia has some great scenery! Those mountains were really cool and thanks 🙂

1 Like

Aha, I knew it wasn’t what I said but I couldn’t think of it, thanks :)

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I don’t fly over central and Southern Europe very often so it was a very fun change!

1 Like

And I always love flying over the Mediterranean Sea! There are so many islands to look at especially in Aegean region. The views are so vastly different from the things I see when I usually fly around the US. There’s deserts, islands, mountains, islands, big cities, did I say islands?

1 Like

Great pics and I must say that EL AL has a really underrated livery

1 Like

Wow amazing!

2 Likes

It’s absolutely fantastic, that‘s right. Many islands as you said both on the Adriatic coastlines and the Aegan sea, stunning landscapes all around!

And islands with mountains on it (or rather islands that are mountains) ;)

@ThomasThePro: Sorry for the tag/reply, mistake by myself while replying to a different post.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Like I always say, Sunrises + Great Liveries = Awesome photos 😂

And Mountains with islands… not really, but it’s still beautiful scenery

1 Like