A controller is spamming me on the training server at KSFO

Does someone know who is ‘ATC IF’ he is currently ATC at KSFO, and he keeps spamming me that I’ve to contact KSFO ground while in air.

2 Likes

Idk I can’t find him on the forum.

1 Like

That’s on Training Server so I am afraid there is nothing we can do…

3 Likes

@schyllberg so you know who this guy the OP mentioned is?

1 Like

I know, but it’s very annoying that he keeps spamming me, I’m at 12.000 feet and I need to contact KSFO ground.

I can make a 10 minutes film of this

1 Like

Now that is delibrate unless this controller is really thick-minded!

2 Likes

It happens sometimes when on TS. It’s very hard to find someone here with name ATC IF, that’s why there is nothing we can do about it…

2 Likes

You make every effort to be a moderator, and yet you still forget the most basic of things… Don’t tag developers and mods unless you absolutely have to!
This is not one of those situations.

10 Likes

I know, but I want to PM me that he needs to stop, and watch the tutorials… I requested crossing 1L and he said continue taxi, taxi to 28R and when I crossed that runway he said: wait before clearance…

He keeps spamming me

1 Like

You most likely will not be able to get hold of this user… A large player base isn’t on or active at this forum. You’ll just have to deal with it, or fly on expert/ casual

It’s the TS server mate, you learn to live with it.

4 Likes

As I have mentioned above numerous times, that’s the Training Server. Some pilots and ATC’s are inexperienced and on-guard everyone in the air. If he keeps spamming you, I would suggest either to divert or as a last resort end your flight.

3 Likes

Ok thanks, I’ll stop… he won’t stop. Thanks all!

2 Likes

If he keeps spamming u, then just ignore him, and fly on Expert for a better experience.

1 Like

That was 6 hours ago. I think its over.

10 Likes