A Cold Winter Holiday Trip to the Warm Caribbean

Hey guys, as you know, the 20.3 update was released on Sunday and this update featured a new reworked Boeing 757-200 which came out clean and realistic with improved physics, cockpits, working doors, and the realistic RB211 sound pack on both PW2000 and RB211 engines. So, how about us traveling to St. Thomas from my hometown St. Louis as we make a connecting stop at Atlanta since it is active today. Let’s go on our vacation to the warm side, the U.S. Virgin Islands.

First Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 1526 - St. Louis to Atlanta 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A319-100
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 1hr 10mins
Server: Expert

Oohh weee, it is early morning, sooo cooold that I am shivering for excitement to escape the cold to the warm. Welcome aboard at Gate A6 St. Louis as we board Flight 1526 nonstop to Atlanta. Are you ready, let’s go!

Up Up and Away we gooo airborne. An early morning takeoff RWY 30L from St. Louis spotting an American Airlines Boeing 757-200 arriving at Gate C16 as it used to be in STL IRL.

Rise and shine @ FL350 as we fly across Northern Tennessee with snacks and beverages onboard. We are getting there to Atlanta. So, sit back and enjoy the flight.

Flights Attendants, prepare for touchdown RWY 27L at Atlanta Airport spotting some Delta B757’s, a Qatar and a Lufthansa A350, a Delta B747-400, and Caribbean B737-800 in the background

And we have safely arrived at Gate A9 with another Delta A319 departing Atlanta. So, let’s start disembarking the aircraft and proceed to our next gate for our flight to St. Thomas. It’s gonna be a short layover instead of a long layover like it was going to Zimbabwe and back.

Final Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 1950 - 🇺🇸 Atlanta to St. Thomas 🇻🇮
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Destination: Cyril E. King Airport (TIST)
Flight Time: 3hrs 30mins
Server: Expert

Annd welcome to Gate A15 Atlanta airport as we get ready to boarding this brand new, fresh reworked Delta Boeing 757-200 Flight 1950 down to the Caribbean. Are you ready to feel the breeze and the beaches? Let’s get flying in that new 757-200.

After a few minutes of waiting, we are airborne, taken off RWY 27R. Goodbye Georgia USA as we head to the US Virgin Islands spotting another Delta 757

Take a look at the ocean @ FL390 as we fly past Palm Beach Airport on our right. It’s snack time! Relax and enjoy the flight down to St. Thomas.

After a big mistake and frustration upon the Top of Descent, we are finally on final RWY 10 at St. Thomas Airport. So, it is time to prepare for touchdown.

And we arrived safely at Gate 8 in Cyril E. King Airport in the new 757. Did you enjoy it? I did cuz it was lit and comfy. And smooth movement, but a little bit tricky when taking off and landing cuz of the new physics and a least with some practice with the aircraft. So let’s disembark the aircraft and proceed onto baggage claim and enjoy our winter vacation in St. Thomas.

10 Likes

Nice pictures! Yeah, I agree, that 757 is tricky to fly cause it’s so sensitive!

1 Like

super nice pictures. The 757 is my favorite aircraft i was so happy when they said it was getting reworked, and I think ill have to try that Atlanta-St. Thomas or Sint Maarten flight here soon. Great job 👍🏽👍🏽

2 Likes