A Cold, Korean Morning to a Clear Day in the Big Apple

SEOUL-NEW YORK - JFK

Last night I wanted to fly an overnighter into JFK because I assumed it would be opened by IFATC in the morning. I thought about flying Paris to JFK but that was only a 7 hour flight which was not long enough for me. I decided I would fly out of Tokyo until I realized that I’ve had so many posts recently flying out of Tokyo, so I decided to fly Seoul to New York–JFK. Asiana and Korean fly this route in real life, but that A350 in the Asiana livery is one of my favorites in Infinite Flight. I took off from Seoul around 11:30 AM and landed in New York at 9:30 AM, 2 hours before I left. Flight time was exactly 12 hours

Flight Details

RKSI-KJFK • ICN-JFK
Seoul to New York
Asiana 222 Heavy
Airbus A350-900
12:00
@JulianB

🇰🇷•🇺🇸

Putting the gear up on a Cloudy, Korean Morning Banking to the Northeast as we overfly downtown Seoul The many tall mountains of Oishi, Japan from 33,000 feet
After hours of darkness over Russia, Alaska and Northern Canada, the sun rises as we fly over Western Ontario Descending into the New York area as we follow the Hudson River through Queens Turning toward runway 4R over the beaches of Long Island Putting the gear down in the shadow of the half moon On final approach as a fellow Asiana A350 taxies to the parallel runway Touching down on a cold, 15 degree, New York morning! On our way to the gate as Asiana 255 lifts off to return home to Seoul

As always please let me know your thoughts and your favorite photo!

What airline has the largest share of passengers at JFK?

• American
  • Delta
  • United

0 voters

Yesterday’s answer was Cricket which 91% of people got right

I’LL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!*

22 Likes

Niiiiice. Love the last one…

1 Like

Nice dude! I flew this route the other way in a Korean a380 a few months back. Cool route.

1 Like

4th one is my favourite. Nice job on those pics😄

1 Like

Really nice as always! I’ve been obsessed with flying into Seoul recently because I’m going to live there this summer

1 Like

What a fantastic coincidence! Great pictures of the magnificent A350. Also the sunset shot is a real stunner!

1 Like

Sees A350
Me: instant like

Great shots, keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Your photos never fail to impress! I also love the fact that you fly realistically those are my favorite types of flights ;)

2 Likes

Nice, always awesome pics!! Love the two Asiana A350. Always climb-out photos, looks like plane spotting.

1 Like

Wow! Cooleo pics!

1 Like

Amazing! Always like the A350.😀

1 Like

Nice that last pic was amazing

1 Like

Thanks! IF is always more fun with other aircraft

It is! But it’s probably better in the summer when it’s light over Alaska and Canada

1 Like

Thank you! Sunrises are always great

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve flown into Seoul a lot recently too, it’s a great approach and it must be an awesome place to live

1 Like

It was definitely a little weird being at JFK with ATC and the only 2 aircraft there were Asiana A350s going to/coming from Seoul 😂

1 Like

Haha it’s my favorite aircraft in IF

-The 787 is my favorite irl-

1 Like

Thanks! I love flying realistically and on long flights like this, I use the real life callsign too and happy cake day :)

1 Like

Thanks! I try to make them look realistic but still cool

1 Like