A Close Call by Lebanon

I was thinking of doing a flight which I could fly with the new Colgan air callsign so I did a BGR-EWR Flight with Q400 but I decided to do something experimental which is in this topic

Summary

KBGR-KEWR (Divert to KLEB)
0:53
De Havilland Canada Dash 8-400
Expert

Preparing a flight to EWR before Colgan air ceased operations 4 days later

Did a steep takeoff while @AndrewWu and @GlobalFlyer1 waits for takeoff

Yeah

Suddenly a Cabin depressurization happened and we were set to Divert to Lebanon or Manchester but we go for Lebanon anyway

Cleared to land

When I wasn’t pay attention during night I accidentally went too low and almost hit a mountain by 30 feet or more

Power

Landed safe and with a close call (by mistake) and take off to EWR days later

Anyway this is fictional so nothing really happened so I did some story for today

28 Likes

I used PS express for photo editing, Lens distortation for the landing lights, and snapseed for captions

1 Like

Awesome! I was just wondering. :)

1 Like

Good shots! Do you use the passenger app with emergency options?

1 Like

Uhhh… United Q400… in… Lebanon? 😂

Nice pics 👍

1 Like

Yea also ive seen a Private 737 there before, and we dont have a SAAB 340 (which colgan air also used)

I think he means Lebanon the country.

1 Like

@Alec it’s not the Lebanon in the Middle East

1 Like

Sometimes People confused with Lebanon airport in America which is KLEB and Lebanon airport which is called Beirut but I did use BGR which is American

1 Like

I was really confused by the title and then the first pic being a United Q400 XD Transatlantic Q400 flights to Beirut being launched by United soon 😂😬

1 Like

@MADCAT sadly no since I haven’t use it for like 4 months
@W_LL can’t imagine sitting like 11-12 hours in a small turboprop

2 Likes