A Change of Pace

My XCub will need a good wash after a dusty flight across the Atlas Mountain Range in Morocco. The winds were calm, making my stick time in the light XCub even more enjoyable than usual. I highly recommend this rugged and beautiful region to recreational pilots looking for something a bit different. This flight was completed on the casual server.

34 Likes

Oh…My…Gosh…That is stunning 😍😍

2 Likes

put it in #real-world-aviation please

Im kidding, thats a very very good shot!

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I thought this was X-plane for a second! Great editing, keep it up!

1 Like

According to the rules of the IFC, real photos are not allowed in the #screenshots-and-videos category. Please change this topic to #real-world-aviation:spotting or it will be closed.

Ah, just kidding. This looks so real, it’s more than real. I clocked here and said to myself, this is real! Because it is! Well, it’s IF, and clearly this is one of, if not the best edit on the IFC right now. It’s epic!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! I’m new to editing, and your comments are appreciated!

Oh my god! When I saw that I thought this was in real life!

1 Like

That’s stunning!! What airport did you takeoff from?

1 Like

I departed from Marrakesh Menara Airport (GMMX). The Atlas Mountain Range is south of the airport.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to fly there sometime.

1 Like

Yeah, that is a pretty great photo. Not gonna get over that for a bit

1 Like