A Calm Morning in the Salt Lake Valley to a Cold Afternoon in High-Altitude Aspen - @KSLC 031700ZMAY20

**☆.。.: *・°☆.。.:* ・ Hola! Hello! Bonjour! 你好! 今日は! ・ *:.。.☆°・* :. 。.☆**

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ!

GROUP FLIGHT DESCRIPTION
Salt Lake City International Airport - Aspen Pitkin County Airport

About Salt Lake City International Airport

Salt Lake City International Airport (IATA: SLC , ICAO: KSLC , FAA LID: SLC ) is a civil-military airport located about 4 miles (6.4 km) west of Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah in the United States. The airport is the closest commercial airport for more than 2.5 million people[2] and is within a 30-minute drive of nearly 1.3 million jobs.[3]

The airport is the fourth-largest hub for Delta Air Lines, as well as a hub for Delta Connection carrier SkyWest Airlines with nearly 300 daily departures. Following Delta, the largest carriers are Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, and Alaska Airlines.[4] The airport sees 343 scheduled nonstop airline departures per day to 93 cities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.[5] The airport is a major gateway to the Intermountain West.

About Aspen Pitkin County Airport

Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (IATA: ASE , ICAO: KASE , FAA LID: ASE ), also known as Sardy Field , is a county-owned public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) northwest of the central business district of Aspen, in Pitkin County, Colorado, United States.[1]

It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2019–2023, in which it is categorized as a non-hub primary commercial service facility.[3]

Event Details

Server - Expert server

Departure time - 2020-05-03T17:00:00Z

Departure Airport - Salt Lake City International Airport

Arrival Airport - Aspen Pitkin County Airport

Projected Flight Time - 1 hour, 7 minutes

Scheduled Arrival Time - About 2020-05-03T18:07:00Z

Aircraft - Delta Airlines Bombardier CRJ-700

Flightplan: KSLC BUBBY RUGGD UPJAR BORZI 4022N/10925W EKR 4003N/10753W TRUEL DBL HEPEB KASE

Event Protocols

Do not push back if the person next to you is.
Wait to take off until the person in front of you is 2000’ AGL
Use unicom respectfully
Respect other pilots
HAVE FUN!

Gate Assignments

Gate User Aircraft Destination
B1 Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen
B2 Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen
B3 Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen
B4 @Alaska170 Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen
B5 @Delta07 Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen
B6 @Pingu Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen
B7 @William_Jones Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen
B8 @John19 Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen
B9 @Joseph.Barnett Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen
B10 Bombardier CRJ-700 Aspen

Thanks for your attention, and I hope to see you there! :)

3 Likes

This is perhaps the best-made group flight I’ve seen. Unfortunately, I have to go to sleep but have fun!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll be making more of these in the future, so thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Sounds like fun… I’ll take B4.

1 Like

You got it!

I’ll take B5 please!

Thanks for coming!

1 Like

Can I join?

1 Like

I’ll join! Gate B8 Please

1 Like

I’ll join B7 please

1 Like

Hello! Please keep in mind that there are no gate assignments allowed for Groupflights. 😉

@Joseph.Barnett, @John19 and @William_Jones, I’ll sign you up. @Sashaz55 I’ll be sure to not do this in the future.

can i get b3???

Yes, but I would recommend spawning in now and then copying my FPL, and then pushing back.

1 Like

yes, of course

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.