A bunch of new features wanted. (Maybe only by me)

Infinite flight is the best mobile flight simulator ever! Ik… it’s hard for the Developers to work on the game while working remotely from home but I just wanted to give some suggestions to the game…

1. New Planes
This game has a bunch of planes and with a bunch of liveries but why not try adding spy planes (sr-71), old propeller (dc-3), sea planes (CL-215) {look at suggestion 9} or helicopters… it would be so cool

2. Gear tilt
Having gear tilt in the game would give players more realistic experiences. Also, this would allow to have more smoother landings. (And also satisfying 😂)

3. 3D buildings
Having 3D buildings would be more fun and challenging as it challenges players to takeoff city airports and watch of buildings. Also, please make the landscape more realistic

4. Realistic airports
It would be cool if airports have 3D terminals, actual cars moving, bridges, pushback tractors and fuel trucks…

5. Sounds
When flying inside a fighter over the speed of sound, it would be more realistic if the sound suddenly stopped and create a sonic boom. Also, why not add different engine sounds to different planes?

6. Live cockpits
Adding live cockpits would be more fun for players that wants to manually set everything from scratch, but please also add an auto starts to other things if this idea is implemented.

7. More Weather options
Add more weather options pls! Like clouds and precipitation

8. Weather information
Pls add an option in the cockpit for live weather reports ahead so Pilots can go above, under or around the bad weather…

9. More airports
Pls add water airports. It would be so cool for sea planes to land there…

Ik that the Developers are working extra hard from home as (I think) it is harder to work remotely… so I would be very grateful if you would try to implement the idea 😊😊

Thank you everyone and vote for this post if you guys agree with these suggestions!!!

Hey there! The features catagory rules say you can’t put more than one request

Use the search icon to find threads for these features and vote for them or make a new one if there isn’t one

Thanks

2 Likes

Aircraft are being reworked one by one, unfortunately these are long projects and take time… they can’t all be done at once!

In terms of 3D buildings, I believe they could be coming in the future so keep an eye out!

Airports are added by the airport editing team. You can join them Here if you want to contribute to the effort of adding new airports into IF!

Unfortunately, requests like these are pointless. Requests should be specifically one feature you would like to see in game!

1 Like

That’s not how it works mate …
You can only create a feature request for one feature :)

1 Like

Oof sorry. I’ll flag it

1 Like

No worries, you can find other thread and vote and cast your opinion on

You can vote for some of them here :)

1 Like

Just to add on, you’ll be able to find all of your ‘categories’ of requests on every aircraft if you will, such as reworks and weather, since #features is for only one request at a time.

Also the airports are done by the Editing Team which aren’t official developers, but volunteer to add them into the game 🙂. There is a limit to what we can add, for example we cannot add water based airports as Infinite Flight doesn’t support water-ports, neither does the system we use.

2 Likes