A Bunch of Airline Concepts

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone, as I’m typing this it’s 7:06 AM and I’m waiting for my brother to wake up so I can hopefully get rid of this IPhone 6s. But about the photos, you may have seen my United 787 “Hawaii One” concept last week. I’ve been having a lot of fun so these are my 10 favorite edits that I’ve done. All were in solo mode and I just flew to take the pictures and then left.
The 10 photos are organized like this:

3 Special Livery Concepts (Like American Stand Up to Cancer)

6 Aircraft that do not have a certain livery in Infinite Flight that exists in real life

And one random edit that I liked

“Alaskan Tundra” is a concept I made with an Alaska 738 at Juneau

Spirit Airlines Disneyworld A320 off the coast of Florida
Japan 787 flying just west of Tokyo Egyptair has one of my favorite liveries but only the A330 is in Infinite Flight. This is how it would look on the 77W which they fly in real life Everybody wanted a Fiji Airbus A350-900 right? Iberia and Lufthansa have the most A340s in the world, but Iberia does not have one in IF, so here it is rotating out of Mexico City FedEx operates the worlds largest fleet of 767-300ERF with 82 and 50 still on order, but we don’t have it in IF and I think it would look really cool as seen landing in Seattle Just like FedEx, Prime Air operates 767-300Fs and I think that we’re really missing out with it not being in the game. This concept is me approaching Allentown-Bethlehem Airport Hawaiian Airlines actually does not operate the A350 because they replaced their order with the A330-900NEO but Hawaiian’s livery is too good not to be on the A350! And one final, random edit is a Delta CRJ-900 approaching white-our conditions in Minneapolis

Should I do this again?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I spent many hours editing these photos so PLEASE tell me your favorite photo and let me know what you think, and I need recommendations for liveries to make so please leave them too!

33 Likes

The Japan Airlines one is definitely intriguing. Same goes for EgyptAir. Not too sure about Prime Air though. What we do need is ABX Air.

2 Likes

Its… different

1 Like

The Japan and Egypt are my favorites too, the Prime Air is nice but IMO is a little dull

1 Like

Haha, it’s supposed to be

1 Like

All of them look like they’re actually in the game
Great work!

1 Like

The Egyptair 777 is stunning. Wow!

2 Likes

The Alaska one is amazing. Go make a few more from different angles, then go to the Alaska Airlines company, contact them and request that this be a real livery. It’s sooooo epic! When I see this on an Alaska Airlines plane, I know who to credit.

1 Like

I love these. Keep it up

1 Like

First one is the best of all of them.

1 Like

The triple 7. Looks incredible!.😍

1 Like

That means a lot if they look realistic, thanks!

1 Like

That’s my favorite too! And it only took me 15 min to do

Haha, maybe I should! But they would probably have some copyright issues with random pictures I found on the internet

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I could use suggestions for other planes to do 😉

The Alaska is probably my favorite special livery too but I like the Japan Airlines 787 as well!

2 Likes

The 77W is one of the best looking planes and the Egyptair livery is easily one of my favorites in the game!

I actually thought these were real planes in IF that I never looked at xD

They are very good!!

1 Like

I’d like to see more :) these were awesome

1 Like

I love the Egypt Air 77W, nice job!

1 Like