A Blue Pacific Northwest Sky to a Sunset in the Sandia Mountains

SEATTLE to ALBUQUERQUE

So I know I usually don’t post this early, but I’m going golfing so I don’t want to worry about this while I’m playing. So last week Albuquerque was a featured airport and I was actually surprised at how limited the destinations are from this airport. I decided to fly From Seattle in an Alaska A320, as they fly this route in real life. I timed my arrival with the sunset in Albuquerque because if I change the time unrealistically, it ruins the whole flight for me 😂.
Flight time was 2 hours and 15 minutes

Flight Details

KSEA-KABQ • SEA-ABQ
Seattle to Albuquerque
Alaska 643
Airbus A320-200
2:15
@JulianB

Rotating off of runway 34R as a Delta 777 sits at its gate after its long flight from Tokyo

Or before it’s very short flight down to Las Vegas, but we’ll act like it’s from Tokyo

Putting the gear up in the blue sky of the Pacific Northwest Banking to the south as we blast out of Seattle Would this even be a NoahM Seattle post without showing Mt. Rainier? The Full moon as we climb through Southern Washington Flying over the mountains of Oregon 27,000 feet above Utah’s biggest city of Salt Lake City Turning toward the runway past the brown New Mexico mountains Putting the gear down in the light of the setting sun Touching down in the Orange sky of a busy Albuquerque evening!

As always please let me know your thoughts and your favorite photo!

In picture 8 I turned over the Sandia Mountains just outside of Albuquerque, what does that translate to?

• Majestic Mountain
  • Watermelon Mountains
  • Mountains of Wizardry

0 voters

The answer to the last question was Fair Winds which 70% of people got correct!

32 Likes

Very nice shots! Love the color and angles!

Have fun golfing!⛳️⛳️

1 Like

It’s just… Beautiful…

1 Like

Amazing Pictures!

1 Like

I love these pictures, especially the 9th one! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Nice! I love the Alaska livery on the A320.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Scandanavian54super! And I played pretty well :)

@Captain_George_IF and @Infinite_Flight_Sims thanks guys! I’m happy they’re that good :)

2 Likes

Thank you! @F1PlayBG I love that angle and the sunset was great

@KindaTartySliceOfPie thanks! It’s my favorite livery on the A320 and I love using it

So though to choose a favourite! Love the smile of the A320 and the moonshot and Mt. Rainer are especially fantastic too!

Very nice topic, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks as always Julian! I always love flying over Seattle, whether it’s on departure or during cruise Seattle and Mount Rainier are always stunning. It’s definitely one of my favorite places to fly around. And I bought the Seattle region back in 2016 when I only flew in Solo mode so it’s a region that really got me into IF because of its amazing scenery

1 Like

The ninth one looks realistic :)

1 Like

Thank you! I try to make them look realistic

1 Like

Love all of them but that last one was amazing

1 Like

Thank you! Extra traffic + Sunsets are awesome

1 Like

These photos are absolutely beautiful! May I ask, how did you achive the great looks, is it natural screenshots or have they been edited slightly?
Edit: How did you get extra traffic at Albequerque, whenever I go to airports that aren’t LAX or LHR I never seem to get any traffic! This may be because I haven’t qualified for expert server yet so I don’t always get to see FNF cuz it’s not as big in training I don’t think and also many players tend to stick to busy airports.

2 Likes

Sorry I just saw this, but I use the default Apple photo editor to edit, and I use an app called Snapseed, it’s free. And once you get to expert server, follow the ATC schedule and you’ll get the added traffic!

Does that help? :)

Once again, a great flight with great photos! Keep doing what you do, you are absolutely incredible!

1 Like

It helps a ton. Thanks!!

1 Like

Thank you @Thunderbolt! I’ll try to keep them good, and congrats on becoming a regular!

1 Like

Nice photos I love them

1 Like