A Big Thanks to the Mods

Infinite Flight, one of the many flight simulators out there. But there is one thing that sets it apart, the community. For a few months, I have been able to experience this awesome community, this amazing community, and I owe a big thanks to the people that keep it all running, all of the behind-scenes-work. The Mods. For the few short months I’ve been here, I’ve done some good and bad things, but do you know who helped me correct it? The Mods. When I had a problem with the app, do you know who helped me? The Mods. So I owe them a thank you, for all your hard work, thank you, for serving this awesome community!

38 Likes

Yes I agree! I would also show your support here:

To the mods: isn’t meta like a support category for the community?

2 Likes

So pretty much anything about the forum

2 Likes

you know they hold everything together, I did kind of have a rough experience with them, but they do put a lot of work into this that is for sure

1 Like

ive been in a little trouble myself before and the issue is if you come in here knowing so much about aviation it is very hard to be unable to use certain topics and things like that as you must try to be “good” until you meet what ever time limits they set to be tl2 and it is frustrating at times

1 Like

The mods are what allow the IFC to be what it is. Sure, I’ve had some rough experiences with them in the past, but ultimately they only mean the best and keep the trolls out and allow the IFC to run as seamlessly as it does. Thank you all!

Thank you IFC Mods!! You’ve always been there for us…

1 Like

They do this on a daily basis. The gift we give to the mods are closing threads and replying to useless ones about mountain goats and whatever the heck they want. Such a thrill…

1 Like

1: Mods say thanks

2: Close topic

2 Likes

Thank you for everything mods! :D and future mod @Starley maybe who knows 👀

1 Like

I agree with this. I one time had an account problem and they did everything they could to fix it. Also, a big thanks to the community. Everyone here is so nice and they are always willing to help anyone with an issue. This games community is by far the best I have seen.

You’re welcome ^^ (Humble, i know)

12 Likes