A Big Thank You to the Controllers at EGLL Today!

I would like to give a big thank you to the controllers today at EGLL! (even though I crashed when I landed) (due to WiFi) everyone was awesome! I would like to give a big thank you to @GHamsz for the wonderful approach controlling! Although I didn’t get a chance to taxi or use tower much congrats to @TimShan05 , @Edivan_dcds for the great controlling! It sure is stressful controlling the busy airspace! That was the best controlling I’ve had since the New Zealand FNF!

-British Airways 9915

10 Likes

Same here!

Thanks to @TimShan05 for doing ground and tower at an awfully busy Heathrow! Keep up the great work. I love it when there is appreciation - a really nice change to ghosting topics.

3 Likes

Can’t forget @Edivan_dcds i believe they’re controlling heathrow right now, tower and ground with easily 50 aircraft on ground and many more in the air

3 Likes

Thank you for the Addition!

I’m glad to hear this positive message! This team @ EGLL worked so hard to get everyone in the air or on the ground. Incredible job to the pilots that actually listened to our instructions (except for a few…).

1 Like

I flew in twice today, excellent ATC on expert. Well done!

1 Like

I agree! I haven’t seen many complaints about the ATC great job to the IFaTC for an awesome day!

Thanks to @DeerCrusher for coming at the people who act like idiots when ATC isn’t there.

1 Like

Yeah, it wasn’t pretty. Quite sad how people can’t behave on the Expert Server. Guess they wanted 7 days on the Training Server instead. Cool with me too. 🙂

4 Likes

Personally I’d be glad to see these little tests happen more often, especially given increased activity at major ATC airports at the moment.

1 Like

Absolutely agree it was mad, I was on the ground for 30mins before takeoff. Hats off to ATC, well done!! You deserve way more respect than you get.
Happy Flying
Cign

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.