A better future of TS1 and TS2

I would say that doing it the other way round would be better.
So:
TS2-Grade 1 and above
TS1-Grade 2 and above (more traffic so better)

@SirPilotOfAviation Don’t give up on the training servers. I would say 90% of the people on there are fine. The other 10% are Nimrods who don’t care. However gettting angry doesn’t help just report and move on. If you have to go around then go around (free practice approach). Getting angry and landing anyway when there are 5 747s on the runway just makes things worse.

1 Like

I guess I should apologise for my attitude, sorry people.

3 Likes

@SirPilotOfAviation what grade are you? There are so many things that could be done with the TSs but I’m sure something could be achieved by the gradings.

I’m Grade 2

So you call for stricter policy without making a suggestion.

I’ll give you one. Those cutting in on TS1/2 should use Unicom to announce their entrance.

Safety first!

1 Like

I am currently a victim of this.
I have over 40 flight hours, and over 33k XP, and I know how to fly(I’ve used this app seriously since mid 2014). However, I’m stuck with controller who do not know what they are doing, and pilots who don’t know either.

You are not stuck. Keep flying and you’ll get to expert soon.

Yeah I know, but what I’m saying is that I have been on expert before, and that I know how to fly, but I’m still forced to fly more to get to the serious business

Don’t see it as a negative. Look at it as an excuse to fly whenever you get a chance to! Now that’s something to be cherished.

Not really. I would fly the same if I was on expert or if I was on training, I am forced to fly around this pilots who genuinely do not know how to fly a plane

Have you try other region?

What do you mean?

I think this is a duplicate

1 Like

At some point, everything is a duplicate.

Thank you for those enlightening words that help this forum forward 🙄

You are welcome, It isn’t always easy to be a ray of sunshine within the foggy bay. 😌

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.