A Beloved Valentine’s Day Trip to the 305 Pt. 1

Hello guys, as you know that today is Valentines Day 2021. So on this day, I would like to celebrate Valentines by traveling to Miami from my hometown St. Louis. So this trip will begin with American Airlines Flight 944 from St. Louis to Miami on the Boeing 737-800. So let’s get right onto it.

American Airlines Flight 944: St. Louis to Miami 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 2hrs 45mins
Server: Expert

Welcome to Gate C24 St. Louis Airport as we about to board this early morning flight to Miami.

Flight Attendants, Prepare for Takeoff 🛫 as we are about to left onto RWY 30L @ STL airport

And off we go!!! We are airborne to the 305 🌴🇺🇸😎

Cockpit view as we are climbing above FL280 and the sun is comin’ up

Rise and Shine, with the smell of coffee as we have our morning snack onboard @ FL390, flying across the Southwestern tip of Georgia 🇺🇸

Cockpit view as we have begun our descent entering Naples, FL🌴😎🇺🇸 for our beautiful sunny arrival to Miami

Here goes the view of Miami International Airport as we turn around after waypoint LECIT for our approach RWY 12.

Flight Attendants, prepare for touchdown 🛬 RWY 12 @ MIA airport

And we landed safely to the 305 🌴😎🇺🇸 MIAMI!!! Taxiing to our arrival gate, D39

And we have arrived to Gate D39 @ Miami Airport with the American Boeing 757-200 tail next to me.

Thanks for viewing my photos. Hope you liked them. Part 2 will be my return flight back home.

18 Likes

Amazing shots like always Udeme!

1 Like

That wing view was just marvelous!

1 Like