A Beautiful Afternoon @ CYYZ | July 27th, 2019

Hello IFC! One more visit to Pearson in the books for me. What was a dreary, stormy day opened up into one of the most brilliant afternoons I’ve ever seen. I think collectively this is the best group of shots I’ve ever put together. Make sure to let me know which one you liked best with a reply! Let’s get into it ⬇️.

Shot on D7500 w/ Tamron 100-400mm VC USD

What better way to open up a YYZ topic than an AC Dreamliner?

Transat’s new livery is underrated - I feel like some people just overlook it but it’s super clean and vibrant.

Had to bring back my favorite airline/aircraft combo, even if it’s old livery.

I love this edit so much. No lack of reflections here.

BA needs to send some 789s or 77Ws already but I guess we’ll make do with 772s.

This is Azores’ newest NEO (less than a month old!) and one of the QR Code Trifecta (Breathe, Wonder, Magical) and is undoubtedly the best looking one.

Can’t go wrong with a classic 77W, especially not in this livery.

AC77W

Thanks for viewing! Part 2 and maybe 3 will be out once I finish editing them.

Plugs:

47 Likes

Beautiful… I’m checking in at CYYZ this very second

7 Likes

Just awesome love it 💚✈️

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Where you headed?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Headed from London to Toronto, now to Calgary on AC1597 (Rouge 767), and on the 16/17th returning to London on a 787!

Beautiful photos 👍👍

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Beautiful photos as always! What runway where you at? I’m going spotting at YYZ in a few days.

1 Like

23, but honestly the runway you want to spot at normally has to do with wind, not which side looks better. But if they’re running 23/24R then this is where you want to be for the most part. PM me if you want more info :)

1 Like

Great pictures as usual!!
Keep it up!!

3 Likes

Wow these are incredible!

2 Likes

Great Photos!

1 Like

Thank you guys!

3 Likes

I don’t know what to say, except…

bruh

1 Like

Wow I love the LH A350

1 Like

A real bruh moment

Thanks!

1 Like

Great pictures! Those are amazing, I Love the AirTransat livery.

1 Like

Amazing shots there!

Don’t see why the old livery is a problem there, even though 30 years old still looks amazing (especially on the 350) 😉

3 Likes

Thanks! I don’t have any issues with LH’s old livery as it actually looks really good almost anywhere and is definitely on my top 10 liveries, it’s just that I love the new one more it’s so sleek even if it’s the same old Eurowhite.

1 Like

That Lufthansa A350 absolutely caught my eye. Incredible shots mate! Looking forward to more!