A 16 years teenager judged for attempting to steal a Vueling A321 at Orly airport

Hello everyone, in June of this year, a 16 years has been judged for attempting to steal an A321.
The reason why he attempted to steal this plane is because he wanted to go back to his country: Morocco.

How did he bypass the security control?

The reason is unknown, probably he either he was followed by a family or he climbed a wall.

How did he accessed to the cockpit?

To access the aircraft cockpit, he had to move a mobile staircase.

Thanks @Delta319 for an English one

16 Likes

This guy is insane

3 Likes

here’s an english source I found within 10 seconds using google. Is it really that hard to find an english article or are you just too lazy to look it up?

5 Likes

Thanks Delta319 for an English version, I was quite lazy.

2 Likes

Ah, definitely from my school. People get into serious stuff…

2 Likes

Oh my god. 😂

1 Like

Um, what do I even say anymore?

1 Like

Ya think?

Anyways he deserves to be in juvenile detention for a while.

1 Like

Hmm, wonder if he knew how to start a 321 from cold though 😉😏

Just kidding, this is something not even people from my school would do!

1 Like

Even someone from my school wouldn’t do this, this is crazy! Just, wow, who would do this?

1 Like

It’s pretty impressive he was able to do this. I find this and the incident in Seattle where the guy stole and crashed the Dash-8 as a reminder that they need to tighten up their security.

2 Likes

Can this thing do a backflip?

1 Like

I mean, there’s only one way to find out…

2 Likes

🤣🤣😂😂😂 so true

1 Like

This is really quite dangerous, if the person had different intentions and managed to get the aircraft airborne, hundreds of lives could of been at risk.

There is no need for that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.