A 1+ day flight

Hey guys

I’m doing a flight on the 11th of April from London Heathrow but I don’t know where to go so please can you help me because LAX sounds like a good shot but KMIA or KSFO or KJFK sound good but I want to go to other places

If you have any suggestions please comment below

My Aircraft is a Boeing 777-300ER

2 Likes

Hey there, is your question about looking for routes from Heathrow?
Here are a few suggestions:

• The most popular and the busiest route of them all locates into New York KJFK. Airports are busy everyday.

• Flights to Miami KMIA consists of awesome scenery reflecting the blue sea and the place itself. I fly there recently as the city looks beautiful.

• Flights to Los Angles KLAX also consists of beautiful scenery as for the city and the sea itself with an addition of the sand deserts. But I won’t recommend it time-wise as it is one of the longest routes from Heathrow. Same thing applies to SAN Francisco KSFO.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

You can go to Hong Kong (VHHH) beautiful approach and airport :)

2 Likes

If you want it to be longer than 24 hours use the B777-200LR or B77F

1 Like

I’ve pushed the 787 that far as well, so that’s also an option

2 Likes

747-8 can do it too I think !

1 Like

I suggest doing Heathrow to Sydney via Singapore in the 77W! I’ve done the flight before, its a really nice route!

2 Likes

EGLL to Montevideo sounds good in a 747…

2 Likes

Why not fly to San Diego?

Crazy approach down here :)

3 Likes

KPDX is also a nice one.

1 Like

How about YPPH? or CYYZ?

2 Likes

So, the title and the message mean two different things. Do you want a flight longer than one complete day?

1 Like

London - Denpasar (EGLL-WADD) route with around 15 hours duration of flight time. For more realism , i suggest you to use Garuda Indonesia Livery 😀😀

1 Like

If you’re looking for a busy airport I suggest KJFK or KLAX. But if you’re looking for beauty I suggest going to TFFR or MKJS. If you want to push for a ultra long flight go to NTAA!

1 Like

I wouldn’t use the 77L or 77F…Their fuel burn is either equal to or more than that of the real thing. IF’s broken fuel burn means the A380 and 77W are probably the best bets for a flight longer than any flown today, I did SIN-EWR with the 77W - normal pax and cargo and landed with more fuel than a M018 bias on SimBrief had predicted. My friend flew for well over a day when he overslept with the A380 and just kept flying…so yeah

1 Like

I know from experience that these have the longer range. 27-28 hours with the Freighter

1 Like

LHR-DXB is a nice route, flown it once, but it took me around 8 hours. I wouldn’t recommend using a 777-300ER if you want a flight that is over 1 day.

1 Like

A few flights I recommend

1. LHR-SJC
  2. LHR-EWR
  3. LHR - ORD
  4. LHR - YVR
  5. LHR - Perth (Not sure of the airport code) - MEL
2 Likes

Perth is PER

1 Like

Thank you!