9OCT21 / 1400Z - Saudia Virtual Presents: 5 Months Celebrations @ OEJN to OERK

Check out your inbox to see the flight details. All flight details (FPL, procedures, etc) will be in there.

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

Can you Please sign me up for this Gate, Callsign:- Etihad 001VA

2 Likes

Remote stand B24 pls

1 Like

Sign me up at any gates for QRV please | QATAR 002VA

1 Like

May I have this gate please? Callsign will be Etihad 002VA

2 Likes

You’re signed up at gate 7-7 on Wave 2, thanks for signing up, and see you there!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

1 Like

Which wave do you want?

You’re signed up at gate 7-1 on Wave 2, thanks for signing up, and see you there!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

You’re signed up at gate 7-6 on Wave 2, thanks for signing up, and see you there!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

1 Like

Wave 1 will be started in 15 minutes!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

Sorry for the late sign-up,but can you please assign this gate to @Airbuss ,his callsign will be Etihad 727VA. He’s,unable to type here,hence,I’m signing up on his behalf,Thanks!

1 Like

Sure!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

1 Like

This was a great event @SaudiaVirtual
Thank you

1 Like

Thank You!

A big thanks to all of you that have participated in this event! And special thanks to all @Hamid_RB @Raihan_Yudanto @Jakub_Astary @Omar @CaptainNajeeb and @TheCommentator for controlling this event!

Also, thank you to all event partners VAs who made this event more fun!

Once again, thank you, everyone! We hope to see you guys again at our next event in 2022!

Event Statistics

Wave 1 Wave 2 Wave 3 Total VA Partners
15 21 4 40 23

Interested in joining Saudia Virtual? Check out our thread below. Our new thread will out tomorrow!

Additionally, check out our event partners thread below!

Copyright © 2021 Saudia Virtual

SVVA is not affiliated with the real-world Saudia Group. All trademarks and logos remain the property of their respective owners.
7 Likes

Glad to be of service. I’ll stay open till wave 3 arrive. Thanks for hosting Saudia!

2 Likes

Our pilots loved this event! We hope to see more in the future. We will be sure to sign up!

Have a nice evening guys,

Ben [AFKLM EM]

1 Like

Thank you for letting our pilots attend this event, it sure was a great one!

Hope to see you guys again soon,

Rhys
Events Manager, British Airways Virtual

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for letting us participate in this wonderful event, and we look forward to future events with your team!

Congratulations again,
Matt W. - Avelo Air Virtual CEO

1 Like

We would like to thank Saudia Virtual for inviting us to this amazing event! We wish you guys the best!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.