9MAY21 / 2030Z to 2130Z - The Furniture City Flyout @KGRR {ALVA Partnership}

Only 5 gates remaining, sign up now if you’d like to be in the first wave. Also a sponsorship may come soon ;)

1 Like

i will take american eagle crj7 to ord callsign AAVA 175

2 Likes

Shoot just seeing this now, thanks for the sign-up, hope you enjoy @bbhusty ☺️

My home town :)

I’ll take ATC too if we could split TWR and GND. If not, I’d like to fly to 9D9 in a 172 as N915DD from Signature North.

1 Like

It looks like the event will be pretty busy, so there’s gonna be two waves (5:30 y 6:30) so if @Joseph007 wants to take the first (or second) u could take the other

1 Like

Sweet. Sounds good :)

1 Like

Cooper and I can coordinate :D A ways out yet so we’ll see what happens!

2 Likes

Today’s featured flight! Today’s flight is operating out of gate A4, with service to DTW! Fun fact, GRR-DTW was one of the first commercial flights to be operated! The flight is operated year-round, with aircraft ranging from the CRJ-700 to the 757-200!

1 Like

Today’s featured flight! Today’s flight is operating out of gate B1 with service to DEN! Competition on this route are year-round, with Southwest, Frontier, and United all flying the route! The route is operated usually by a CRJ-700 and an A319, but 738’s and A320’s have also serviced it.

1 Like

Less than a week until the event, sign up now!!!

@FlyIf_0011IFPA could you remove me from my gate, I have some ideas

1 Like

Could I take this one?

2 Likes

What a fun flight! Took this in 2019 (but with Southwest though), @FlyIf_0011IFPA will get you down in a bit ;)

2 Likes

Uhhh unfortunately I won’t be able to make this event! Just wanted to let you know in advance so you can open up the gate to another person!

2 Likes

Brand new waves exclusively for ALVA members!

1 Like

I‘m so sorry but I‘wont be able to do it today :/

1 Like

KGRR Tower, Ground and ATIS is open for the event. Should be open until at least 5PM Eastern, (2100Z)!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for coming to the event, and @BostonStrongWill for the ATC coverage 😁. This thread may now be closed, good day!

2 Likes

No prob, fun event! Thanks to @Rob_M on center as well :)

3 Likes