9APR22 / 1900Z to 2030Z The huge Takeoff and Landing competition ! event: @KDCA [COMPLETED]

Ok thank you

1 Like

Only 5 people are going to join this event ! We need more pilots!

boosting this post

1 Like

If you had it start 4 or 5 hours earlier I definitely would make it. Are you judging for smoothness or distance, because I’ve essentially mastered my technique in the B737 and C208 in STOL and would love to participate (either way) @Mrbeast6000!

Haha looks like a lot of fun! I’ll try to be there!

1 Like

Hey I got a event the same day at the same airport maybe we could collab

1 Like

Can you participate in both the fly-out and the fly-in? i.e land and take off a few minutes later, being entered into both.

2 Likes

@Mrbeast6000 and anyone else who wants it, here is a link to the IFR Approach Chart for KDCA - RIVER VISUAL RWY 19 (Credit to ForeFlight)

1 Like

Only 9 people are going currently, we need more people!!!

1 Like

If I want can I fly Air Force 1 and cut straight through the White House and D.C?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

If not I will join do you have to takeoff out of DCA or Fly into DCA

1 Like

definitely coming for this

1 Like

I wonder if @StormyAviation could find some people for you

2 Likes

To my understanding you can do either. There will be a landing competition about an hour or two before this one here at KDCA FYI

2 Likes

If you want but you have to follow ALL ATC instructions.

1 Like

I don’t think we will have this event live streamed but we have still 10 people interested which is great!

1 Like

Event in 6 days!

Event in 2 days!

1 Like

Event starting in 12 mins make sure you spawn in!

Attention to all participants, nobody has spawned in, please spawn in as it will start in 5mins!

1 Like