90 Days Since the Launch of Global

Really enjoyable thread, deercrusher!

I currently have 127 landings and 125hr 24min of flight time, all since December 9th. When I hit expert server, I will definitely be looking into a flight with you! And no @Levet I am not slacking lol.

1 Like

Only 21 landings from Grade 4! I joined almost a year before global came out and I’ve enjoyed every minute of pre-Global and Global itself!

Violtaion earned 5 days ago for overspeeding when I wasn’t paying attention to my screen while playing a board game with my nephew

1 Like

And I have a petty 326 landings and 123 hours in comparison…
Not too bad, but compared to 1,000… woah.

1 Like

I love to do patterns at different fields. What can I say? 🤷🏼‍♂️

3 Likes

The stats line for me bumped me up a grade note I did fly a KLAX-sky harbor Arizona which was a landing and 450 or so xp image I also am grade 3 currently

1 Like

A lot of the landings back-loaded over the last 30 days. I realized about 2 months in that some touch&go sessions would be needed to reach the landings number.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ArlI1nnotcKVdNqV2

1 Like

I’ve done NZAA - NZWN so many times it’s not funny.

90% flights start or end in New Zealand

2 Likes

For me, this is considered a lot. If you look at my total hours and my hours within 90 days, you’ll see that Global really upped my hours. I was a touch n’ go person before Global which is why I had so many hours before Global! I guess I just flew more because of the huge renovation of the whole simulator. Global also encouraged me to fly so much more that I eventually got to Grade 5, which I probably won’t maintain because I’ve just come back from a month holiday with crappy WiFi!

1 Like

So far this is me my Flight Time to Landing count is really high. I only do long hauls…

2 Likes

Well, I escaped the Training Server right before the global release, so I was pretty excited to be on expert. A large amount of these landings and flight time happened 30 days after the release of global. I think I should have more landings, but touch and goes are boring!

Hover over the picture, look at it’s name. Probably the main reason I’m not any higher on the grade table…

1 Like

You need to create a playlist of music to listen to as you do them. Helps time pass by a little quicker. Plus you can pretend you’re in an air show. 😃

12 Likes

I never thought of that…and I only need 21 more landings to get Grade 4. You may be on to something.

I’ll probably be doing patterns tonight. I’ll DM you later to see if you’d like to join.

5 Likes

I don’t like long hauls…too paranoid to trust my devices. Usually flying up and down the east coast of America, island hopping or doing pattern work at PWAK.

2 Likes

Very rarely are my flights below 12 hours, and if they are, they’re usually 6+ hours. I do not like short haul at all, means I have to be at the device too long

72 days ago was when I was greeted on TS1 with 0 of everything. Now from October 28th you could say that I’ve been pretty active

1 Like

I love pattern work with those basic Aircraft! Wish I had the time to get stats like you :( it looks great man.

Umm… I fly too much, to say the least. And this was only since the release of global! I gotta fly more in Africa and South America!

I’ve flown:

• 5 continents
  • 250,000+ miles
  • An average of 2,378 miles per flight
  • 100+ different airports
  • 115+ flights!

^ with no label. Thanks for the idea @Kiz.

5 Likes

For me global was the reason for the subscription.

How’d you make that map? And wow, this made me realize I barely fly compared to other forum members 😂