8AUG20 / 2030Z- Prehistoric Flyout @ KLAX

During the 80’s and 90’s, LAX had an enormous amount of historic and beautiful aircraft visiting from all over the world. Some of these include: The Lockheed L1011 Tristar, Douglas DC-10, McDonnell Douglas MD-11, the Boeing 747, 757 and 767. Now, thanks to the progression of the industry and the ongoing pandemic, most of these aircraft have all but disappeared from the sky. However, these aircraft live on in infinite flight! We will start at LAX, and from there, you may fly wherever you please! All Boeing 747’s are asked to spawn at the Tom Bradley Intl Terminal. All trijets are asked to spawn at T4, cargo aircraft are asked to spawn at the cargo apron listed below. All other aircraft are asked to spawn at T2. Now, on to the other details!!

Aircraft

DC-10
DC-10F
MD-11
MD-11F
747-200
747-400
767-300
757-200

Server

Expert

Airport and Routes

Departure: KLAX
Routes: It’s up to you😉
Procedures: All aircraft are asked to depart via MUELR4, regardless of destination as it covers all departure runways.

NOTAMS

Please remember I will NOT be held responsible for ANY violations, ATC reports or ghosts while participating in this event. Historic aircraft only please. If you request gate 150 in a 787, that isn’t going to work. However, gate 150 in a 747-200 will work. Please practice common decency, listen to atc, respect and use the unicom properly. Real world procedures apply. I don’t wanna see anyone flying a Delta 747 from Runway 24L- Runway 25R. Thank you in advance for you compliance.

Time

20:30Z
13:30 (I think it converts it to your current time zone. If I’m wrong, that is pacific daylight time)

KLAX

Source: Wikipedia

MD-11

Source: Wikipedia

Source: Cathay Pacific Official Website

Source: Airliners.net

Tom Bradley Intl.

All 747’s will spawn at Tom Bradley
134:
132:
130:
148:
150:
151:
152:
153:
154:
156:
157:
159:

Terminal 4

All trijets will spawn at T4
40:
41:
42A:
42B:
43:
45:
46A:
46B:
46C:

Terminal 2

All other aircraft will spawn at T2
21A:
22:
23A
23:
24A:
25:
26:
27:
28:

FedEx Cargo Apron

11:
10:
9:
8:
7:
6:
5:
All cargo aircraft are asked to spawn in one of these apron spots.

I’m only going to add these terminals for now. If anyone wants a different gate at LAX, please shoot me a pm and I’ll add the terminal and gate for you.

Please reply below the gate you would like, aircraft and destination so I can add you to your requested gate. It would be greatly appreciated if you would confirm your aircraft will fit at your preferred gate BEFORE requesting it. Please only request gate that are not taken yet. If for some reason you can’t request a gate before the event, check that the gate you want to spawn at is not taken by someone else. ’ll keep an eye out for any new people who wish to join up until 13:00 on the 31st. If the time will not work for you, you can arrive an hour earlier or later. If THAT won’t work, I can tag you with my next event if you want me to.
This is the first event I’ve ever created. I made one a while back, but ended up cancelling it. Please rate what you think of this even below! Your support is greatly appreciated.

0 voters

1 Like

An interesting idea, but you may want to change some things… just so chaos doesn’t ensue.

First off add routes and aircraft to all gates. Choose which departure runways will be used. Set the date forward to a max of thirty days after today to allow people to sign up.

To organize gates and routes, do this:

|Gate|Route|Estimated Time|Pilot|Aircraft|

|-|-|-|-|-|

|00|KXXX-KXXX|00hr00min|@EXAMPLE|XX

When you apply this remove the spacing.

Find out procedures for KLAX and apply them the day of the event.

Not much else to say, good luck!

2 Likes

I was planning on letting people go where ever, that way it’s more flexible. And I can move it back two days. @nativetoalaska did you want to join?

1 Like

|Gate|Route|Estimated Time|Pilot|Aircraft|

|-|-|-|-|-|

|00|Choice|@EXAMPLE|Choice

Try using this to make it look more organized

1 Like

Haha thanks

1 Like

Yeah no problem!

1 Like

@CaptainZac should I format it after someone signs up for that date, or should I select some gate for specific aircraft?

I would recommend assigning specific aircraft to specific gates, and then letting them choose their destinations @Mateo_botha

1 Like

So I could say gates 148,150,152 and 154 at Tom Bradley are specifically for the MD-11?

@CaptainZac would you like to join?

If that’s what you’d like, sure!

I’ll have to look at the date, I’ll possibly join if I can. I’ll sign up at a later date though

1 Like

Great, thank you. I’ll start searching what aircraft I Put where!

Alright, I’ll keep an eye out

You’ll wanna save Tom Bradley for the heavier aircraft such as the 744 and the 742, then the room to spare can be used for tri-jets excluding cargo variants- those can go to the cargo apron you’ve listed. Numbered terminals can take the rest including tri-jets if needed.

2 Likes

Alright, so I can use TB as the 747 terminal, then send the trijets to terminal 4. I’m assuming those are going to make up most of what people may want. Then I can add more gates to terminal 2, and put the rest in there?

Yeah that sounds pretty good, can’t think of anything else.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do that. I’m going to add more for T4 and out trijets there

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.