8 Days in Sin City ( FINAL FLIGHT )

Well it really was 7 days in Las Vegas 🎰⭐️ not 8 but I came back on Saturday because I had plans with friends back home today and the only option that worked for me was a red eye from here in Vegas ⭐️🎰 back to Miami 🏝️😎 with American Airlines but unlike the inbound flight, this one will be operated by an Airbus A321-200 which I’d say will be a better choice for the red eye back to the 305 🏝️😎 but anyways we had a great time here, did a lot even explored out of the city around Nevada but it must come to an end for more exciting trips but now I’m making my way back to LAS to fly back home!

Flight Info

Origin: Harry Reid Intl 🇺🇸 ( KLAS )
Destination: Miami Intl 🇺🇸 ( KMIA )
Flight Time: 3:53
Airbus A321-200 ( American Airlines )
Server: Expert

After checking in passing through security all your usual airport stuff, I stopped by a Chick-Fil-A to get some food since I knew AA wouldn’t serve really much on this red eye back to Florida it was really good. Once I got to the gate boarding had just started sadly out gate D9 didn’t have good views so I took this picture while waiting in the jet bridge to board!

Our seat for this flight back to MIA was your traditional AA oasis interior which is alright, I miss the old AA interiors they had on their new planes after they recently merged with US Airways I actually flew this exact plane with them years ago to Philadelphia with that interior, it was super cozy! Sad to see it be replaced with this new hard product. 2 major problems with this seat, 1 it didn’t recline a lot to avoid blocking the exit behind me and 2 it’s right across from the lavatory fantastic. Other than that it was pretty decent for the almost 4 hours I’d spend in it!

We blasted out of LAS Runway 1R at 11:45pm PDT which is 2:45am back home to arrive in MIA at 7:40am or 4:40am here in Sin City ⭐️🎰 it was a relatively smooth take off despite the usual rough air around Vegas.

Here we say once final goodbye to the Fabulous Las Vegas 🎰⭐️ with the strip down below with darkness and not a single noise in the cabin as we make our way back to home!

We climbed up to FL310 and the crew actually came around with snacks and a drink which was quite surprising since this is one of the shorter red eye flights around, they were friendly and didn’t even disturb or ask any of us to wake up other people so I’d give this AA crew 4 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ they really did more than what they really needed they could’ve just had no service at all since most of the cabin is asleep but they still did one and that’s what I loved about them! Anyways as for myself, I’m getting pretty tired I made sure to exhaust myself back in Vegas ⭐️🎰 to be able to sleep quickly on the flight so I pretty much fell asleep like 10 minutes after the service ended. See you in the morning! 😉👋

I woke up around 50 minutes before our scheduled landing time at MIA just in time to catch the sunrise over the Gulf of Mexico what a lovely sight that is! We’d begin descending soon so it’s time to wrap up my thoughts on this LAS → MIA red eye flight. believe it or not, it actually went better than I thought it would be I usually see red eyes as a no sleep night and even though it wasn’t a lot of sleep, I still slept decently and this crew was fantastic so it wasn’t a bad flight after all I’d take the red eye again if my schedule and pricing agree with it!

Good morning Miami! 🏝️😎 it’s great to be back home after a wonderful week in Sin City 🎰⭐️ with my friends hope to see them again soon but now flights attendants came around making sure the cabin was prepared for our landing into MIAs RWY 8L

TOUCHDOWN! Welcome to Miami International Airport after almost 4 hours in the air it’s always a great feeling seeing that north terminal. Especially when the lights are on and everything and hearing the following announcement,

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Miami where the local time is 7:40am please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened until the captain turns off the seatbelts sign indicating that we have parked at the gate.

Usually when I land in MIA, it’s always RWY 9 so we cross RWY 12 to get to the gate but this time since we landed directly in front of it we didn’t have to taxi a far at all we still had to cross a runway that being RWY 8R which is what we’re doing!

Parked here at gate D17 and this time we did get a good view of the A321 which brought us from Vegas 🎰⭐️ I did stop for a small “breakfast” at good old Cafe Versailles before heading land side to get my car to go back home and get ready to meet my friend, speaking of friends. A friend of mine who lives up in St Louis, Missouri will be joining me on my October trip to Rome, Italy 🇮🇹 with ITA Airways on their marvelous Airbus A350-900 but for now thanks for stopping bye and as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 👋😉

8 Likes

Flying because of the trip

NO

Flying because of the trip report

B E T T E R

1 Like