[8 ATTENDING MOVED TO SUNDAY!] St. Patricks Day Flyout! Fun at Shannon! @EINN 171810ZMAR19

St. Patricks Day Flyout!

Everything You Need to Know!

Server : Expert (May Change)
Airport : EINN
Time : 2019-03-17T17:00:00Z

About the Airport

Shannon International Airport ( Shannon Airport (Irish: Aerfort na Sionna )[4][5] (IATA: SNN , ICAO: EINN ) is one of Ireland’s three primary international airports, along with Dublin and Cork. In 2017, 1.751 million passengers passed through the airport,[6]making it the third-busiest airport in the country after Dublin and Cork. Shannon Airport is located in Shannon, County Clare, and mainly serves Limerick, Ennis, Galway and the south-west of Ireland. The longest runway in Ireland, at 3,199 metres (10,495 ft), is located at Shannon, which was a designated landing site for the Space Shuttle.)

Hello everyone and welcome to my first event ever!

This airport gets ignored a lot in infinite flight due to EGLL being right across the river. Let’s have some fun at Shannon!

NOTAM

1. Please spawn in at your assigned gate around 5-10 minutes before scheduled departure time
2.Wait for clearance before moving!
3. You will be responsible for any violations you receive
4. If you need help with creating a flight plan or fuel planning, click here
5. All pushback procedures and runways in use will be announced in a PM the day before the event (Hopefully)

Commercial Gates

Terminal 1

Gate | Attendant Airline | Aircraft Destination/Route | Callsign
| 24| British Airways | A318 | EINN-KJFK | BA1 | @BennyBoy
| 24A | Omni Express | 767-300 |EINN-KBGR | ??? |
| 24B | Ryanair | EINN-EGSS | 737-800 | @Sashaz55 |
| 25 | Aer Lingus | EINN-EGLL | A320 | @morgan99 |
| 25A | Aer Lingus | EINN-EGLL | 757-200 (Generic Livery) | @Her_Majestys_Pilot |
| 25B | Ryanair | EINN-EPMO | 737-800 | ??? |
| 26A | Ryanair | EINN-EGKK | 737-800 | @Ben_fox |
| 26B | Aer Lingus | EINN-EGLL | A320 | @Frankfurt05 |
| 27 | BA | A319 | EINN-EGLL | BA386 @IFliPlanes
| 28 | United | 757-200 | EINN-KEWR | @GlobalFlyer1 |
| 30 | ??? | ??? | ??? | ??? |
| 32 | ??? | ??? | ??? | ??? |
| 34 | ??? | ??? | ??? | ??? |
| 37 | ??? | ??? | ??? | ??? |
| 39 | ??? | ??? | ??? | ??? |
| 41 | ??? | ??? | ??? | ??? |
| 42 | ??? | ??? | ??? | ??? |
| 43 | ??? | ??? | ??? | ??? |

*ROUTES ARE TBD

ATC

Tower and Ground: @InfiniteAviation06

ATC Schedule • 11-17 Mar 19

Wrong title or wrong post?

POST IS NOW FINISHED! FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP! (Please say what route, aircraft, and callsign you will be using.)

Accidentally posted before I finished.

Your title is telling my something else (:

Yeah I never knew that is what Oakland looked like :)

The page is not entirely completed!
Any spots with question marks you can request but you must say what route and aircraft you will be taking! (Group Flights can work to)

I would love to join if this event is moved to Expert :)

Hope it turns out great :)

I’ll take this - will arrive from EGLC before the event starts.

Hey there, it would be nicer if you’d change the description of the airport. You just copied all the information from Wikipedia.

Also, I am definitely going to attend ( I have unexpected Shannon ), as this airport is the closest airport I live in. My home airport. :)

I would like the British airways a318 please

Ive already requested the BA A318 flight two posts above yours…
Sorry - its the only flight I can do

In future look to see if anyone has already requested the gate you want before requesting it

Not to forget the Aerlingus 757 does not exist in IF yet. If there is someone that wants to fly this, make sure they use the Generic livery with the Aer Lingus callsign.

If you’d like Aer Lingus to be featured in Infinite Flight, make sure to have a look.

Ok! I have added you!

In the future I will move to expert but as of now since I started fresh I do now have 40k XP yet. If I gain enough before it begins I will for sure move to expert!
@Kuba_Jaroszczyk Thanks for notifying me of that, I have update the information.
@Sashaz55 I can offer you another transatlantic if you would like however BA1 is taken.

Good luck on this fly out!
I can’t attend unfortunately :(

Btw omini operate the 777-200 as well out of Shannon

Thank you, If you have any other suggestions let me know! Finding info for Shannon was difficult as not much is available.

GATE 27 British Airways A319 EINN-EGLL BA386

Is there any option to be ATC

There is, Would you like to volunteer?
@IFliPlanes Added!