787 spoilers

i know the 787 just came out and i really dont want to be one to complain or point out problems because its make favorite aircraft in the game and IRL and i’ve been waiting for it forever!! IRL the 787 uses the flaperon as a spoiler also but in the game there is an extra area of spoiler that isnt realistic. i wanted to make this known because the developers already have been working on the 787 for a while and maybe its a quick fix, if not its not a big deal i love the aircraft!!! i cant upload two pics to compare but load up the game and compare yourself

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Issues with August Update:

8 Likes

Maybe if they can in the future fix that and make it just like a real 787. But now it will be like that.

1 Like

Fly the 787-8, the spoiler above the flaperon doesn’t go up as much as the rest of the 787’s

3 Likes

if i got a dollar for everytime someone made a topic about this…

5 Likes

you’ll be standing next to trump.

2 Likes

I am still siting here waiting fo the update to come out ,because i have a kindale fire.😈😈

1 Like

There’s alot of things in IF that are not very realistic or need improvement… just ignore it and enjoy what they’d made so far.

Unlucky! Has it not come out yet?

It still has not come for me,but i use a kindle fire so.😭😭😢😵😱😈

2 Likes

I’m right here suffering with him because I have a Kindle Fire HD, an android device. I would enjoy just a fraction of the update unlike some of you who feel the need to complain about some of most unreasonable things.🙅🙅🙅😡😡

2 Likes

BUMP what @CaptainDawud said. He’s exactly right.

1 Like