787 rework

I hope after the devs get done with F/A 18 and E jets family we will hopefully finally see 787 family rework before they rework the jumbo jets , I mean every non legacy Airbus aircraft has live cockpit… I know it takes time to develop an aircraft and I do appreciate the developers 🙏 when I say it needs a rework I don’t mean they start working on it from tomorrow I mean probably within the next year 😅

3 Likes

I got a better suggestion; vote for the 787 rework or you can wait till the end of the year when we will get the chance to vote for the aircraft we want to be reworked next year.

2 Likes

If u want a rework you should vote for it.

2 Likes

Yeah I know vote 😮‍💨 but there are other people with other opinions as well haha 😂 I just wish 787 gets most of the vote next time

1 Like

Only thing you can do is… Indeed… Vote 🎉🥳

2 Likes

It’s more likely that they will rework the a380 next since it is the most voted for aircraft and is a legacy aircraft. The legacy aircraft are almost un-flyable at this point and truly need to be reworked whereas the 787 is functional. I, too have voted for the 787 rework, but the a380 and 767 need to be redone first.

2 Likes