787 Dreamliners

Im sure this has been answered but when the 787-9 gets reworked will the 787-8 be included or will it just be the reworked 787-9?

Sorry if this has been answered im just wondering?

No one knows…

5 Likes

There are lots of topics already created on this but to answer your question personally most lily as with the A321 they will add the B787-8 and redo the B787-9. Hope this helps 😀

2 Likes

Thankyou✈️

2 Likes

Hopefully… my favourite airlines operate both models.

6 Likes

Don’t forget about the 787-10! ;)

1 Like

But that hasnt been built yet so like everyone says itll be unrealistic:D, would be really cool though

It’s under development.
The design has been completed.
“Major assembly of the 787-10 will begin in 2016, followed by first flight in 2017 and first delivery in 2018.”.
KLM has ordered 6! :) (and 15 787-9’s)

1 Like

theres a difference between “built” and “designed” :)
From what i know IF devs only include aircraft that have already been contructed and delivered to airlines or ordered:) but what you told me about construction etc i wasnt aware of thats so cool!! But i dont think klm flys to here to sydney:(

I think adding the -10 to the family now will save time.

Yeah they might aswell add the whole family, maybe the -3 aswell? Although i dont really like the adding of winglets image

It’s not certain they will be developing the -3, right?

Im not 100% sure but i think boeing scrapped it, because there is no point making a 4500nm 787 plus it was built for long haul and to succeed the 767 not the 757

Boeing is clever by making 3 different aircrafts that do different things! When you can have them all in 1 😡

I think they’ll use the same design to make the b757/767 replacement that is going to be unveiled later this year.

How do you know that?

From a.net

1 Like

Doesn’t mean it won’t be terminated like the 787-3 or have issues like the 787-8 ;)

Its just a 787 stretched further. I don’t think it would have problems unless it’s too long.

1 Like

Terminated project. Likely won’t be added for realism sake. Might as well add the 747-500 while we’re at it.

I was under the impression that they would be making significant changes to the 737 frame as the replacement but that’s just another rumor I guess.