787-9 JFK-CDG IF Trip Report!

Hello and welcome back to another trip report.
Last night, I was arrived at terminal 1 at JFK airport for a review on the Norwegian Airlines economy product. At 10:00 PM, my aircraft arrived at gate 3, on time as ever. After the previous plane de-boarded, our flight began to board. Here is my first shot from the jet bridge image Once fully boarded, we began to push and then taxi to runway 4L. This was a loooong taxi! We were 5th in line and were waiting for about 12 minutes for our turn to take off. Here is my takeoff roll shot. These rolls Royce engines are really good looking!

Shortly after takeoff, I dozed off, and woke up hours later to the first glimpses of sunrise As if almost on cue, breakfast service began and I was given fresh fruit, and an omelette, which didnโ€™t seem very fresh. That aside, I decided to surf the IFE and binged a couple of Friends episodes, before our first views of France! After that, the drink service came by one more time and I opted for some OJ and cookies.

So before all this happened I had a friend plane spotting in CDG and I asked him to capture a shot of my plane. Can you spot the runway?

Anyways, we then touch-downed in CDG after 6 Hrs 7 minutes of flying and since we were quite early we waited for a gate.

We parked at terminal 1 and all in all, it was a pleasant flight, although it wasnโ€™t to great. At least I get to spend a week in Paris๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท thank you so much for reading this trip report, have a great day everybody!

11 Likes

Hope yโ€™all are
enjoying it!

1 Like

Very nice. Love trip reports!

1 Like

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Thanks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Can you please give a picture of the cabin?

1 Like

Sir, this is a virtual trip report and not a real one.

2 Likes

Yes, I was just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like

Thanks! That was ๐Ÿ˜„