777 vs a350

A350 because I’ve never had issues with fuel. I can fly with less fuel for a long haul and go max speed (Mach 0.89) without having to worry about losing fuel. The 777, however, is a beast, but I wouldn’t use it for long hauls as it uses much more fuel and is less reliable when I want to finish my long hauls quickly. (Yes I know planes don’t normally fly at 0.89 but it’s a sim relax)

1 Like

The 777 is a twin-engined fuel guzzler. I agree.

1 Like

Agreed. Still is a great plane tho

1 Like

The 777 is a good plane and all, but still the A350 is better.

1 Like

True and I wish IF can possibly do another update to add a realistic sound pack and a cabin interior for the passengers, that way it truly rivals with the 777 in game.

1 Like

i’m for the A350 100%

2 Likes

Finally someone said it

2 Likes

But they’re still cute

2 Likes

And looks modern
Not like the fat windows on the 777
Or the weird-looking 787

1 Like

Who can actually dislike the plane? It’s amazing!

777 also has fly by wire…

1 Like

I have no doubt that the 777 has better stability and performance.

The A-350 is COVID-19 approved because it has a mask 😂

2 Likes

Are you talking about performance with me?
The A350-900 needs 2000m of runway for landing at MLW, while the 772 needs almost 3000. Are you serious??

1 Like

Does the 777 have Brake to vector, those aerodynamically efficient wings and flaps that help low speed handling?

Let alone the A350-1000. With an astonishing 8700nmi range with the size of a 777-300ER and even less fuel capacity? That’s efficiency.

Hello, I am speaking for my experience with the two aircraft in the IF. We know that there are several other factors that lead to divided opinions.

That is literally the entire point of flaps…so yes, yes it does

Bear in mind they are single slotted flaps
The 777 has double
The A350 flaps design reduces its noise footprint and saves fuel while having landing performance better than both the 777 and 787

There are many kinds of flaps