777 Question

The first day of having 20.1 has passed, and boy what a fantastic update. However I got to thinking about something and I’m not sure if this has been addressed on another thread so I’ll ask the question. Will the cockpit and sounds of the new B772 eventually be carried over into the 777-200F, 777-200LR, and the 777-300ER? I was surprised that l haven’t seen anybody else ask this, because now we have one amazing 777 and three older ones. I would like to say though in closing that the devs and everybody involved with this update has outdone themselves, this game has come a long way and everybody at IF should be proud of themselves for doing such a great job, thank you all.

1 Like

All variants are being reworked one at a time.

1 Like

I would think that the engine sound would carry over to the other 777s once reworked but you would have to wait for official news from Infinite Flight to be sure

1 Like

Tbh we’re better waiting for the devs to say something but its most likely the 300 will be last due to it being the most different from the rest of the 777s

1 Like

The standard set by the B772 will at the very least be upheld by all the other variants, and yes they are all being reworked one at a time.

The B77L and B77L/F may come at the same time or very close together because they are the same airframe, just with differences in the landing gear to support additional weight in the freighter variant. I would expect those variants to be next with the B77W coming last. Note that this is all just speculation.

2 Likes

The engines and their sound packs will carry forward yes.

The real question is whether the seat belt and no smoking sign sounds will get a rework with the correct pitches and two dings instead of the one? 🧐

1 Like

Or just ditch the no smoking sign button entirely, I mean there are very few aircraft left in the world with a no smoking sign that can actually be turned off…

1 Like

I still feel like this would be a nice touch of realism though, because most aircrafts are equipped (by law or otherwise) with a ‘no smoking sign’

But we need a rework of these sounds for sure. They are so inaccurate 😆

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.