777 livery issue

Hi guys. Sorry if this was an known issue, but I noticed that the livery color on the 777-200ER got lighter than when it used to be when the update came. So I mean like the ANA livery image Was like this but from 5 days ago it looks like

this. I restart my app, phone and cleared the scenery cache but it’s not helping. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

It’s lighter due to sun/lighting effect. If you go to the other side, it would be still dark like in the first photo (and slightly darker)

1 Like

No, I tried in a lot of angles, time and livery but it looks very light then usual.

1 Like

This might be easier to understand. That red circle looked red, and JA707A wasn’t grey.

1 Like

I see now. Actually there was a livery hotfix to fix the inaccuracies on some 777 liveries (which was pushed several days ago, to be exact around early last week). However after the relase of the hotfix, American Airlines’ livery became slightly darker, maybe this issue is related to it?

Hopefully this issue can be fixed then. The developers have been notified regarding the Nordwind and American issues, so if they can fix this it would be nice

1 Like

That might be close but when I look at the American airline livery, it doesn’t look that horrible. Just like they used it with out repainting for 20 years

1 Like

Actually I meant this issue may occur due to the recent livery hotfix, therefore it resulted in another livery inaccuracies. Particularly being too light (like in this case) or too dark (like American and Nordwind cases). So finger crossed this issue can be fixed soon 😄👍

1 Like

Yeah, thanks for helping😭

1 Like