777 Cockpit

Hello Guys,
hope you are having a nice time testing the new tripple Seven. But one suggestion: We have now the new Tripple Seven Cockpit in the 777-200er, can’t the developers just add the cockpit to all other 777 in the game? So that we have a wide variety of 777. I mean this is just an Idea. I don’t want to be annoying but this could be done in the future.

Still a huge thanks going out to the developers;)

They would come gradually.

3 Likes

That’s so true, but I’m guessing they are working on a detailed model of every 777, meaning it takes a while to remodel the specific variants. Who knows maybe they will come with different feautures. 👀 guess we will have to keep waiting.

3 Likes

The full Boeing 777 Fleet will be remodeled and completely updated within the year of 2020! 🙃

4 Likes

As said above, other 777 variants will eventually receive a rework. For now, just the 77E.

1 Like

It’s going to take some time. Just like the 737 variants rework. It took time. The 737 rework is probably why it took as long as it did plus the other new added features and aircrafts.

1 Like

Yeah ok, I was just thinking for the near future to at least add the cockpit just like in the 737.

It will come. Don’t worry.

1 Like

They will add it in the future they are currently working on them starting off with the -200 variant

1 Like

Saving us all from having to see another “it will come in the future” comment. 🙂True story might I add