777 cockpit rework

A couple of months back we got the reworked 777, but without the much needed cockpit upgrade. Does anyone know if we will ever see this happen?

32 Likes

If you’re a member why not place this in features?

Mabey, we hope all aircraft get reworks

2 Likes

It’s more of a question than really a feature request

You still can discuss things in features

Hopefully soon with global around the corner

1 Like

Laura said they focused on the B787 cockpit that’s why they didn’t rework the cockpit of the B777. I hope they’ll rework the B777 cockpit soon :)

1 Like

The cockpit:

He look like that with lights :)

9 Likes

Fingers crossed 😬

I was pretty disappointed with the 777 rework as well, I was hoping that the cockpit would be redone and it would recieve wingflex. I guess we need to wait. The 787 will keep me busy in the meanwhile.

I really want this. Whilelist I was waiting for the 787 and 777 rework I tought that the 777 would have a cockpit rework but it was strange because none of the devs posted photos of it. Anyway I was also kinda disappointed

I also expected a complete rework of the 777, Not just a physics and model overhaul.

Was thinking the same

Would be cool to have custom lighting aswell

This would be a great thing with global flight!

2 Likes

Nice bump?? But yes I do agree the cockpit needs a major rework, seems like devs forget about aircraft’s they already made and prioritize new aircraft first.

2 Likes

Quite sad that they only updated the physics…

Not only. They added cabin lights ;)

2 Likes

Don’t forget approach mode! That’s a great thing and still you complain about graphics.

And stop bumping your threads.

6 Likes

The 777 cockpit really needs a rework.

3 Likes